Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dakkota55 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Oct 9, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Dyeing my hair without hair dye?
    OK I have bleeached blond hair... I don't want to dye mi hair because its dry and brittle already but I want my hair to darkn up... is there any way to do that with out dyeing it??
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Oct 13, 2007, 04:58 AM
    İf you want to change your hair color and don't want to die it because it harms then do like İndian woman do. Buy henna and dye your hair wit henna. My friend always does it that way. As a result you may have: red hair, brown hair and black hair as it depends on the type of henna you choose: no harm at all, try it... :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How badly will having black hair dye stripped out damage my hair? [ 24 Answers ]

I recently dyed my naturally dark brown hair a bright black colour, and I am not very pleased with it at all. I know that stripping the colour on my own would seriously damage my hair (something I would like to avoid, as I have just finished growing out/cutting off some very damaged hair), but if I...

How can I dye my hair red by taking out my black without damaging my hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I currently have black dyed hair, with bleached streaks, that were red and are now back to blonde. I really want to dye my hair all over bright red, but I don't want to bleach all my hair for fear of totally killing it, are there any cheats I can use to get my permanent black out without...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Is it safe to have 3 lots of hair dye in 1month to try and rectify hair disaster? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I posted yesterday, with no replies yet. Basically. I have got long hair which is dark brown (dyed) base and I had bleached blonde panels. I then wanted the panels red which my colourist did and it looiked great but after just 1 wash all the red had practically gone and I was left with...

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

View more questions Search