Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dee2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Confused
    WOndering if anyone has any advice... My cycle is always 30 days... and I always have same symptoms... stomach bloating , sore breast , and bladder problems a week before I start. But I just had what seemed like a period( I guess) It was 6 days early , I have also been very dizzy , and upset stomach... the bleeding was normal flow , but only lasted 3 days . I still am having very bad dizzy spells , and upset stomach. This has never happened before so kind of concerned. Was wondering if anyone else ever experienced anything like this before... info or advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much
    Dee:confused:

Check out some similar questions!

16 and confused [ 19 Answers ]

My name is yasmine I have been wanting a baby since I was 14 some say I should wait but I don't want to I want something to call mine I want to give a baby the world what should I do I think I'm ready physically and emotionally:confused:

So confused [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so confused people you see I like this guy name?. you know and I really like him we were suppose to go out but I had a boiifriiend and now that I don't have one he has a girl.. im really sad but I'm so confused like it tought he was ganna wait!but he didn't and now I don't no what to do help??

I'm So confused [ 14 Answers ]

So, here is the deal, me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 2 and half years. A month or two ago so decides that she wants a open relationship. I didn't want one but to make her happy I said sure. She basically wanted one because she loves me deeply and I love her but she didn't t want...

Confused with my AF [ 2 Answers ]

Well my AF came for me on the 13th jan 07 and I was still slightly bleeding for a 11days, Normally I only bleed for 6-7 days not 11 days! :( On Saturday when I woke I noticed I am sightly bleeding and was only a little throughout the whole day It was light pinkish colour too not my normal...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.