Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotcakesnsyrup Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 10:39 AM
    What to think or do
    Ok, me and my boyfriend have been sleeping together for a while now, but just recently after I fall asleep, he starts to lik, feel me up, anything from rubbing my chest, to my butt, to putting his hands down the front of my pants. Now, as weird as it may sound, I sort of like it, but at the same time, I don't. What I mean is, I get aroused when I know he's doing it, but I don't like the fact he waits till I'm asleep. I confronted him about it, and he acts like he doesn't realise he has been doing it. He says things like "I was doing that? sorry, I'll try and watch myself" But I know he knows he's doing it. The only thing he HASN'T done was, well, to keep it PG rating, he's hasn't had intercorse with me while I'm asleep anyway, I'm just wondering where to go from here.
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Sep 1, 2007, 12:04 PM
    If you're asleep, how do you know he's doing it? If he does it again, talk to him while he's doing it... don't wait until the next morning. Is he asleep while it's happening?
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Sep 1, 2007, 10:41 PM
    I'd leave it along. Not unusual at all.
    ky37m Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Sep 1, 2007, 11:48 PM
    I don't see a problem as long as he is not forcing anything on you. He likes it, you like it, maybe its just a little fantasy of his. As long as no one is getting hurt, let it go.
    Then again I'm single and lonely so I would say anything to get some... lol
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Sep 3, 2007, 03:34 PM
    I would say, if you could be open about this, enjoy it! Don't "sort of like it," enjoy and let yourself go. Your guy is exploring boundries. There are many out there that would love to be in your position. Let yourself go. Perhaps one night you could be the one to initiate things? Imagine the possibliities!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2007, 05:25 AM
    I do this with my wife, she likes it. And she does the same to me when the mood strikes her. Which is actually more frequently than I do it to her.

Don't sweat about it.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Does he have a history of sleep walking? Does jerk when he falls asleep? If so he could genuenly not know he's doing it. My boyfriend has the same problem, it increases during times of stress etc.

I remember the first time it happen I nearly jumped out of my skin because it wasn't expected and I'd been asleep, he was very apoligetic.

Go with the flow though I'd have to say midnight sex can be very exciting. If you don't feel like it just gently return his hands or wake him up and roll him over.

Read this
    What is sexsomnia? | The Register

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search