Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:31 AM
    I still Miss Her! What's up with me!
    Hey guys

Ok a moment of weaknuss ;)

Well a year and a half ago I was dating this great girl.. well she wasn't great.. she was moody and well insane.. but right now all I'm thinking about is the good points you know how you turn people into saints once they leave. Funny that! Well she left the place that I was working at due to family issue... we kind of went our ways..

Anyhooo!. I still think about her.. which is very annoying! As I have had a few girlfriends after. We only went out for 6months.. and she isn't even the right girl for me we have nothing in comon... she was really hot though... :z
    So today I awoke with the... Oh my god I have no one... ill always be alone... Nothings right I'm so scared... I'm going ugly... why is everyone around me happy!. all in all a pretty grey day!

That stage is really fun.. I know I'm not the only one that has this ;) we all feel the same..
    Anyway guys I don't know why I'm typing this down ;) maybe just need some suport at this time

Thanks guys
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:39 AM
    she was really hot though
    U only see her appearance? Then it shouldn't last long u'll forget about her soon.
    If you see more than that...
    I advice you to work hard. Work can be a great distraction, especially if you feel like you're accomplishing something.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 3, 2007, 11:44 AM
    You are not alone dude, My ex fiancé broke up with me 6 months ago (we were together for almost 5 yrs) and the past month or two, I have been thinking the same thing about why everyone else is happy, I have no one and I'll always be alone. I think we are at a stage were getting to the end of getting over ex. But I think we feel this way because we miss being with someone, and still have little more healing to do then we will be happier by are self. And I think you think about her/miss her because you were sexually attracted to her.
    hettie Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Aug 5, 2007, 03:21 AM
    YUP know the omg I am sooo ugly feeling very well since me and my ex plit up I havelost over 2 stones < 36 lbs> so gone down to weighing 6.2 stones < 90lbs?> not a good look my boobs have almost vanished < not a lot a lot to start with either> and I look a mess I can not see a way back to my old self any time soon and don't think I will ever find someone again. Your confidence takes a battering and all your ex seems to do is move on and live life as if you never exisited< the asswipe has someone else> It tought but if we all support each other on here we should get through it hope you feel better soon take care
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2007, 06:15 AM
    To remember is human, to dwell is dangerous, as it will stop your progress, so get busy and keep moving forward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

:( helo! wel i was just wandering if i am ever going to get back with my ex boyfriend. i dumped him, over silly reasons, and he said he couldnt get back with me, and we finished for good. but i still so much in love with him. he has a new gf, but about 1 month ago, he said he still loved me. havent...

What's wrong with me,why didn't I miss her [ 3 Answers ]

Broke up with on/off girlfriend of 3 years about 2 weeks ago and I loved her but I was only sad about losing her for the first 2 days then I was completely over her didn't think about her in that way since.We are now great friends and realised that there's more fun to be had just as friends but I...

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

I really miss my ex [ 31 Answers ]

Ok, I was dating a guy for almost 2 years. He isn't my first love but my first proper relationship, physically and emotionally. For almost 2 years things were amazing, we had our fights, obviously, but I was always grateful of him, I could never believe my luck that I had him. However, we both did...

I miss him... [ 5 Answers ]

I dated him for about a year. (I later found out... )about the time he was going to propose I decided I needed to finish college, he left for the military to live out his dream. I didn't want to put myself or my career second for the rest of my life. It's now a year later. We've been emailing...

View more questions Search