Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sithxace Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2003, 03:04 PM
    Anybody have this problem while making a website?
    Ever have the problem where your making the layout for the site but it just never seems good enough for yourself. Like it might look good but not good enough for you so you keep working on it?

I have this prob all the time , like it never has the professional look like other sites. No matter what I do. I finally get one good going with images cut and pasted into the layout then you get the prob where its too bif of a file to have online and for viewers.
    theguyfromoz Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2003, 02:50 AM
    Anybody have this problem while making a websi
    Methinks you need a social life. I used to have the same problem. People would say "that looks fantastic", but I'd be still there saying "that button is 1 pixel out of line". Best bet is to get an offsider with half-decent taste and let him/her be the arbiter of when the work is ready to let go of.

Out in the real world they call it procrastination, and it's a way of putting off the doing of real work.

TONY
    cechise Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2004, 03:33 AM
    Anybody have this problem while making a websi
    Ive had a similar problem. Sometimes I'd make a design and start working on it. Often when I was half done I suddenly realised my design was really ugly and I'd loose all interest. Eventually I discovered that it becomes that way with any site. You just have to work with it long enough and you'll get sick of it and think it's the worst thing you've ever made.

So nowadays I just push those thoughts away and publish the sites anyway ;D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Audio on website [ 3 Answers ]

What I am trying to do is add audio to my website. I got audio working by using this: <embed src="http://myisp.com/me/audio/playlist.m3u" type="audio/mpeg" loop="true" hidden="true" autostart="true" > and then I built a playlist in notepad and added it to my site, put everything in the...

Addictive Website [ 43 Answers ]

I use my laptop for work and my desktop to view news, look up information or items that I need and for e-mail. Never had an inclination for chat-lines etc. A few days ago I posted a thermostat question that labman was kind enough to address. Soon I found myself reading new posts, and throwing in my...

Age of website [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals I want to know the age of web-site, I meant to say when the site was made? When was Its domain registered? And how I can check about informations of perticular site Regarding this topic? Is there any method to know about it? Is there any trick That will show me what is the...

Using ask me website [ 8 Answers ]

How can I use this website,step by step please,and how can I ask anonymously.thx a lot

View more questions Search