Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOSC1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2003, 03:01 PM
    Classic cars
    Hi. We have a 1977 Dodge Monoco that we would like to sell. It has 29,000 miles and all original parts. Furthermore, the body is in fine condition. We would like to get some kind of suggestion for an alking price. Can anyone help?

Check out some similar questions!

Hard Rock/Classic Metal question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I heard this song last week on Boneyard radio station in the SF Bay area, and I'm unable to find the title and the artist through Google. I can only remember parts of the chorus, which go something like this: "Say goodbye to the land of (Archibane?), ... holding back the rain" I...

How many cars can you have after bankruptcy? [ 2 Answers ]

How many cars are you allowed to keep after bankruptcy?

Classic J-1 Visa [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I think my situation is actually an easy one. I started work in the USA as an intern under a J-1 visa in May 2005. I received my W-2 few days ago and went to H&R Block, they are asking for $150.00 to help me get a refund. I'm sure I can do it myself. Can someone just...

Cars [ 3 Answers ]

How does a car go on the ground? Which forces are acting on the wheels of the car so that it goes forward? What are the name of these forces and in which direction do they act on the wheels of the car?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.