Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jun 21, 2007, 11:55 AM
    What will I do?
    I am a thirteen year old girl and I am goingto be 14 in a few weeks. But Im not excited about anythng in fact Im really depressed first of all I am the only one of my friends who have an A cup (still!) and the only one who never had an official boyfriends. You know small flings but I never got to say I was in a relation ship. Basically out of all my peers I feel like the baby, I feel like a little kid and I am almost going to high school. What should I do to not feel so bad and undeveloped when my life isn't perfect already?

Xoxo

Mandy
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 21, 2007, 12:21 PM
    I totally get you. My friends use to say "Are the painters comign over?" and I would say "What?" and they would point to my flat chest and say "Because they forgot a wall." It was terrible! On top of that I had s hitty at home life and no boyfriend to brag about either...

Right now you may feel down but later on in life (and I don't mean years) your friends will be bored and doing the same old and won't have changed but you, you will get to have fun new exciting things happen to you left and right!

I'm 19 now and I can't keep guys off me, my body has changed, I have a great sexy hot boyfriend, and although in many ways I am still the "baby" out of all my friends I enjoy it because my friends have "Done it all" and I have just hit the surface
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jun 21, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Thank you Victoria_Mitchell. That makes me feel better. I know when I am older I will change so an example was very helpful (btw Im not being sarcastic a lot of times through the net I can't tell lol) thank you
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 21, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Seriously you're lucky most girls that change VERY QUICKLY usually end up in rehab with 6 kids by the time they're 25 or just plain fat & lazy it's quite pityfull really LOL

*** Way To Go Late Bloomers***
    hexnoe Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by barbiechick123
    I am a thirteen year old girl and I am goingto be 14 in a few weeks. But Im not excited about anythng infact Im really depressed first of all I am the only one of my friends who have an A cup (still!) and the only one who never had an official boyfriends. You know small flings but I never got to say I was in a relation ship. Basically out of all my peers I feel like the baby, I feel like a little kid and I am almost going to high school. What should I do to not feel so bad and undeveloped when my life isnt perfect already?

xoxo

Mandy
    I could hook you up with a friend of mine on here if you want he's a nice guy a little crazy at times so if you want 2 hook up with him just let me now, on the bra size don't worry if you wear an a-cup most guys just go after girls with bigger breast and that, so be happy with your size
    Lyon
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jul 8, 2007, 07:51 PM
    I do agree with Victoria. You have nothing to worry about. I grew 2 cup sizes my freshman year, so there is hope. Even if you don't that's fine too... because I'd prefer to wear cute tiny shirts sometimes but when your boobs are big you've got to buy them 2 sizes bigger... it's not fun, I PROMISE! And don't be desperate for a boyfriend, especially if you're just entering high school. Choose wisely, because of course the older guys are looking for those younger girls, you know? Stay single and make them chase you (it's more fun that way), and plus it makes them want you more if they have to chase you! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search