Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DamnGina Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Does he like me?
    I honestly think I am falling in love with one of my best friends but I'm not totally sure he likes me like that. He comes over all the time whether with friends or not. Around friends he kind of goes along with them and makes fun of me just to joke around and what not but when its just me and him we have long deep conversations. Also when we are together he messes with me a lot like touching and stuff not necessarily the boobs or or anything but just anywhere and when we go swimming he is always messing with me jumping on my back and what not lol. He sticks up for me a lot too when people say something mean about me but I don't know help!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 06:20 PM
    It is possible, or maybe he just thinks of you as a really good friend. I know that it is really hard to take that next step because you do not want anything to go wrong and you do not want to lose that friendship. I would say though that how do you know, unless you take that chanch and maybe it could go along way.

It is quite possible he likes you, but you are liking him. It could be a good thing for you too.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jun 12, 2007, 07:20 PM
    It's hard to say if he has a romantic interest in you.

He's very friendly indeed. Actually, I have a friend like that... He's very friendly and he's doing stuff just like your friend but I know for sure he doesn't have a romantic interest in me (hopefully! : )). I can say this because I've seen the way he acts when he's interested in a girl and the way he acts with his friends (girls, including me).

Maybe observing the way he acts around other girls and the way he treats them would help you figure out by yourself if there might be something there for you. Though, it's very possible that he might be interested in you, but I can't tell for sure. In my opinion, with the details provided, it's perhaps 50/50...
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jun 12, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Next time he tries to touch you, just say, "Hey, retard--go for the Gina twins or go home."

If he does, you're in. Otherwise, he's probably gay. The easiest way to find out is to just ask him out yourself.

Jun 13, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    Next time he tries to touch you, just say, "Hey, retard--go for the Gina twins or go home."

If he does, you're in. Otherwise, he's probably gay. The easiest way to find out is to just ask him out yourself.

Haha nice! Actually he has before I think he wants to do more but he has never done it so he's nervous
    Xaniz Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 09:50 AM
    If he is a any good he'll go for you, its kind of his place to start the relationship, isn't it?

Jun 13, 2007, 09:55 AM
    The thing about seeing how he treats other girls is he doesn't really take interest in any other girls. And he treats me a lot different than he does our friends especially when we are by ourselves. There are these two girls that like him over at his house every night that he thinks are hot and you would think he would go for then because truefully I think they are much prettier than me but he still comes to my house every night and he has begun to call me just to see how I am doing a couple times a day I know he never calls our other friends. And another thing is when I go to his house his brother and mom always give him sh*t about me and him doing stuff together sexually and he turns all red and runs off lol its cute. And if he does like me there's a problem that I have been trying to solve is that one of our other friends likes me and I know that for a fact lol and that makes him back off and I don't want him too! But I don't want to hurt my other friend that I have no interest in at all

Jun 13, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Follow your heart
    ktb_daddy Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Jun 13, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Well I have an idea if you don't mind trying something. If you truly want to see if he want you for you is to try small funny tests trust me is he can pass them then he truly cares for you. You know small things like if you both smoke ask him for his very last one and see if he gives it to you without a hesitation. That can also work truly else just ask him for that last piece of gum or anything like that.

Jun 13, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Make him do something for you, like mabye your thirsty and want something to drink? I don't know

Jun 13, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Actually that's not that bad of an idea
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jun 13, 2007, 10:24 AM
    If I were you I would try and be a little more flirtatious around him. Not necessarily throwing yourself at him, but just be more touchy feely with him, like joking around, playing with his hair, etc. But while doing it watch how he reacts to it. If he stiffens and looks like he is uncomfortable and moves away, then he probably doesn't think of you like that. If he is a shy guy, he will probably act a little scared but won't move away from you and might try and flirt back. Just start slow with him and watch his actions.

Jun 13, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Well another idea of testing him would be like asking him to walk to the store and see if he does, but the thing is weather or not he asks you if your coming with him.

Jun 13, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Don't you just love nosing into others love life... he he

Jun 13, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Well see I'm not try to be nosy or anything like that it just I have a lot of female friends that are dealing with the same kind of situations and I'm just voicing my apionun

Jun 13, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Sorrry I wasn't trying to make you seem like a bad guy just jokin around.. o and good luck with this boy your chasin.. or is he chasin you..

Jun 13, 2007, 11:00 AM
    I know I was just letting you ladies know that if your worried about me miss leading you that's not what I'm doing.

Jun 13, 2007, 11:06 AM
    We are both a little touchy feely with each other I remember one time after we went swimming his brother him and I were on my bed whatching TV and I was lightly running my nails along his arm and he fell asleep it felt so good

Jun 13, 2007, 11:13 AM
    From what I've read so far it looks like he does like you, but I've been known to be wrong once or twice.

Jun 13, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ktb_daddy
    from what i've read so far it looks like he does like you, but i've been known to be wrong once or twice.
    Thanks! Totally needed a guys perspective

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search