Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

May 4, 2007, 05:03 AM
    What type
    What type of a girl is one who slept with 50 + guys?
    Currently she is 27.
    10 yrs ago she had a 45yr old boyfriend, more than 1.
    Slept with 2 ladies also in the past!
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

May 4, 2007, 05:04 AM
    I'd say a very confused, insecure and lonely person!

Sorry

Moomin

May 4, 2007, 05:08 AM
    She lost her virginity at 12 yrs of age.

She came from a good family.

How can someone sleep with 50 + guys in a space of 10 yrs.
    How many is that per night?
    Crazy
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

May 4, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Crazy indeed!
    It takes some people a lifetime to discover who they are. Maybe she's one of them.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 05:11 AM
    One with no respect!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 05:13 AM
    One that many guys would like to bang... but none will want to spend a lifetime with. I've known women like this.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 4, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flower81
    How can someone sleep with 50 + guys in a space of 10 yrs.
    how many is that per night?!
    crazy
    About 0.0137 a night.

Come on, that's only 5 a year, that's nothing, I know people who've done 5 in a week!

I'd say good on her, if she wants to do that and she's not hurting anyone I don't see any problem with it! At least she's getting her fair share of experience! :)

May 7, 2007, 12:16 AM
    Don't u think this is the reason why her reputation is soooooo bad??
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 8, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Id say she's at least an STD risk.
    Thoughts Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 05:30 PM
    50 guys in ten years is 5 guys in one year... She must be very pretty and lucky with guys... I don't believe that she is doing wrong, she just didn't find the right one... Something that it is kind of ridiculous it is the people who say that she is bad for this... Please... What are u guys talking about... Bad hahahaha
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jun 4, 2007, 06:31 PM
    It is possible this girl has learned about her sexual power and has no problem using it to get what she wants from men. I think we all know, or have known, a female that uses sex to get what she wants or to get a guy to do something for her.

It's also possible she's just a fun girl... and that's how it's worjed out for her.

Frankly - It's her business, her reasons, and her life.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Of what difference is this to you? Why do you care? If she is content, then let her be. Are you looking for support to call her names?

What do you call a man who has slept with over 50 women? Most call him a just being a guy.
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Jun 4, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Good for her... If she's happy that's all that matters, she shouldn't be judged by other people for her life choices
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Jun 4, 2007, 07:09 PM
    It's normal to have slept with a few people like that, just not to common that someone ever admits that at your age. The going out with a 45 yr old man @ 17 was really great for him, but maybe not her thing? That seems like a self esteem issue maybe... Or she likes older men or age doesn't matter. My advice is for her just to try to stick with what suits her fancy, just to fill out her own list of things that may explain what she as a whole is getting. Like... Is she leading people on? Is she hurting people? Is she happy after these encounters? {although it really isn't that promiscuous if you divide it between 12 or so years} people that often give in to sexual advances so easily, usually lack protection and should get checked regularly for Stds, I would have simply agreed with Ashley19 but I think if some one posts a question on here like you did it means you want something. And I'm a guy... And we are awesome at getting vulnerable girls into bed. Well she should know that. LOL
    E3317 Posts: 103, Reputation: -5

Jun 4, 2007, 07:13 PM
    I think she is a chick that loves sex. As long as she is playing is safe what is the big deal. If it was a man you woud say he is a stud.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2007, 07:17 PM
    I think that all people can change, so my question is who is she today,

Yesterday was yesterday, I used to be a drunk, I did drugs in college and when younger, and sex was considered a past time, names had no meaning.

So who is she today, numbers don't mean anything and people make a lot of mistakes when they were young.

If this was a man, and he was bragging he has "scored" 50 women, someone else would brag they did 60. But if a women does the same they are considered evil.

The truth is, if a person is loose in their morals, then they are loose and have issues with moral judgements, but they can change, and when they do, they have to live with their past, but they also are starting over.

You gave a report of what they did 10 years ago, and several years ago, but who are they today.
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

Jun 4, 2007, 08:11 PM
    It saddens me how quickly we judge each other. Especially women. If this were a man... there would be NO discussion. Because it's a woman... we all throw stones. As stated, maybe she is a self assured woman who knows what she wants. Maybe it's not about finding a partner to be monogamous with but about sexuality. To say she is a big risk for STD's is uninformed. How do any of us know she isn't using condoms? I mean really... If she were a man she would be congratulated, viewed highly by women and generally seen as a normal guy. I say... to each their own. Differing values does not mean differing value. Cathy
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 08:18 PM
    I believe that it is her business. More power to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Way To Type [ 21 Answers ]

Hello Teachers: I've Run Across This Type Of Typing Recently Here On AMHD. I Thought It Was Just Some People Who Didn't Know How To Type. However, I See This Kind Of Typing All The Time. And It's Really Hard To Do. Why Would Anybody Do This? Is This Being Taught Somewhere? excon

Foundation type [ 2 Answers ]

Guyz would u please help me on what kind of foundation would I apply that my skin or face is prone of having pimples?. tnx!

View more questions Search