Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

May 17, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Spring cleaning my psychic energies?
    I've never considered myself a dirty person, but my house has suffered severely from the hours my husband and I work, so I'm doing a good, old fashioned "Spring Cleaning" to prepare for our son's wedding next weekend. My daughter suggests that, by Wiccan standards, I'm angering spirits by doing things like dusting spiders off an antique caned seat children's rocker (kept as a family heirloom, but too fragile to be used), but I'm truly enjoying tossing out piles of junk, dusting anything that doesn't move, and rearranging furniture so the place looks cozy instead of crowded...

Do I need to do anything special to apologise to any entities in my home - or just enjoy the lemon-oil shine of all the furniture and the spider-web free corners? :confused:

FYI, I only ask because odd noises and strange happenings give us cause to suspect we share our home with someone who doesn't know they're dead...

... and we always thank them (loudly) for turning down the stereo when the phone rings and we're halfway across the house from the stereo - but right next to the phone... :D

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic help [ 3 Answers ]

In constant fights with lover, is there a future for us?

Anyone psychic out there [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a really good friend of mine now , we are really close and I felt comfortable enough to explore my sexuality with him. I have been bicurous for awhile but recently tried it partly for us but partly for me. I really enjoyed being in a threesome with him(me and another girl). I surprised...

Am I Psychic? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello I keep having the same dreams about winning the lottery. The first dream I had was about a year ago and when I woke up from the dream I could only remember 3 numbers which were 2 , 7 and 14. So on the Saturday I put the 3 numbers on and picked some other random numbers and the 3 numbers...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search