Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 07:50 PM
    why is it hard for me
    I have no problem getting a GF but I end up breaking up with them after like a month or 2 and every time I do I feel bad because I hurt them but I don't no why I break up with them its hard for me to keep them because I break up and I don't no why even if I don't have a reason I break up with them any tips help tired of hurt my x GF
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2007, 08:18 PM
    You have not mentioned your age but this is in teens so I will assume you are a younger teen, But this is often a common situation and a time as you learn how to deal in and with relationships and learn how to pick the right type of person also. And while it hurts now, but it does get better.

So what we do is think about past relastionhsips, be honest in them, and work on keeping them.

May 9, 2007, 08:24 PM
    I am 17 by the way
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

May 9, 2007, 08:32 PM
    You probably don't like being held down I'm like that I'm a huge flirt and I always go nuts when someone is going to ask me out and if I say yes I lose interest quick
    MissAdvice Posts: 63, Reputation: 9
    -

May 9, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by noeymc
    i have no problem getting a GF but i end up breaking up with them after like a month or 2 and every time i do i feel bad because i hurt them but i dont no why i break up with them its hard for me to keep them because i break up and i dont no why even if i dont have a reason i break up with them any tips help tired of hurt my x GF
    PERHAPS you fear being hurt, so you stay until you start having feelings, then you want to quickly end it, could this be the case ?

May 9, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAdvice
    PERHAPS you fear being hurt, so you stay until you start having feelings, then you want to quickly end it, could this be the case ?

I don't know to tell you the truth I mean I don't no lol I am not very open about my feelings I don't no you probably right it might go back to when I was little I was beaten then adopted then my step dad and step mom got a devorse so you mgiht be right I don't think I am a very trusting person so you probably right
    MissAdvice Posts: 63, Reputation: 9
    -

May 9, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by noeymc
    i dont know to tell you the truth i mean i dont no lol i am not very open about my feelings i dont no you probly right it might go back to when i was little i was beaten then adopted then my step dad and step mom got a devorse so u mgiht be right i dont think i am a very trusting person so u probly right

Abuse can be a hard issue to deal with, it often does create trust issues in relationships. Maybe you shy away, because you subconciously remember the pain of when you got to close to others in the past. The best way, is to maybe just have friends and keep it on a friendship level. I don't advise teens on sexual issues. Yay or nay... But maybe friends is best for you until you can develop trust.

May 9, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Comment on MissAdvice's post
    Thanks you for your adivse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Is this really that hard to do [ 4 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend and she has a child that is not mine we have talked about marriage and having a child.The question I have is I love her child he has a father but not a "Dad" do men in my situation think about when they have their own child that they might play "favorites" with their own flesh...

Trying to hard? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a male trying to find a female. I would like to find someone to love and have a familly with. My friends stay stop looking and it will come. I stop looking for 3 weeks then I start looking again because nothing is happening. I can't even seem to meet women never mind find 1 worth...

View more questions Search