Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Schollmeyer Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Girl problems
    We have gone out for 1 yr 3 months and I was an... a bad person I understood that and I have since really changed a lot, but she is now kissing another guy and asking me to wait while she clears her head... She tells me she loves me and will come back to me... But she doesent even think what she is doing is wrong.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 30, 2007, 10:52 AM
    If she loves you like she says she does, she will come back.

But in the mean time... leave her be. Keep in touch with her of course but make sure you're out having a good time as well.

Apr 30, 2007, 10:59 AM
    I should but I just feel weird that she is fooling around with him and expecting me to be ready to let her back, I know were not going out but I feel cheated

Apr 30, 2007, 11:00 AM
    I would feel akward as well. Are you currently with her?

Apr 30, 2007, 11:04 AM
    no.. but she still calls every night and tells me she loves me. But in school she is a little standoffish

Apr 30, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Hm, this is a difficult situation. She might want to explore a little more because she might not want to settle down just yet.

Apr 30, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Yes I thonk you ar right ty

Apr 30, 2007, 11:12 AM
    You're very welome. Just give her some time. And if she really does love you, she will come back. Best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice. I met a girl about two months ago. We both are from the same area and both moved to Miami. At first it was kind of a playful relationship. We would hug and have gentle exchanges, but it was more flirting than anything. About two weeks ago we started getting much more...

Having girl problems... [ 9 Answers ]

So I am a junior and this girl is a sophomore... we first met over the summer at a mutual friends bbq... we swam played volleyball got to know each other, I was very attracted, and according to the mutual friend so was she. But for the rest of the summer she went to europe with family and I went to...

Problems with a friend that is a girl [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I have this friend we will call her "L". I have known her since high school and she is like my best girlfriend, but last night got a bit out of control. She has a boyfriend, and we have never hooked up or anything like that, but her EX boyfriend of 3 YEARS is a PSYCHO!! She still talks to this...

Girl problems - fight [ 9 Answers ]

Ddf deddd

Girl Problems [ 6 Answers ]

How do it say this.. Well I'm 19 never had a girlfriend and stuff. I'm surpirsed I talk to them and it get no furtehr than that. Either we good friend or they just don't like me. I feel I'm just ugly and fat, girls who know me say I'm funny, nice and this and that...they never...

View more questions Search