Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misshome Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 15, 2015, 01:38 PM
    Should I tell the Truth?
    I meet a guy 10 years ago on dating site. He did not find me " Compatible under many grounds" and we stopped there. He was very funny, made me laugh.. and I always wish him the best. Mean while.. I have found love of my life, got married and marriage went over the roof.. under is a living hell. I just found out, he too got married, has a child and recently divorced. How that could be.. when he did his maths rights?
    As as we cross our path once again in life.. he made me laugh. I am confused. I know for
    Sure he is looking.. Or, I should not bother , because after 10 years I can't be Compatible for him now? Besides, he has baggage. I don't.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 15, 2015, 02:02 PM
    Are you still married? If so leave him alone. You have more baggage than he does.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 15, 2015, 02:05 PM
    From your posts you have a TON of baggage. Get your life straightened out first!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 15, 2015, 02:44 PM
    How does the 'love of your life' turn into a living hell?
    Sounds like a few laughs fool you into think that's love.
    That's infatuation and romance.
    Love is very mundane. Getting through troubles, respecting each other's differences, compromising daily.
    -

Aug 15, 2015, 03:11 PM
    WOW ! Nice talk... yeah... It went to Hell... And I burn each day 105-117 Degree
    Frn. Hellfire..

Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    How does the 'love of your life' turn into a living hell?
    Sounds like a few laughs fool you into think that's love.
    That's infatuation and romance.
    Love is very mundane. Getting through troubles, respecting each other's differences, compromising daily.
    There is nothing left to straight. I am free like a Feather.

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    From your posts you have a TON of baggage. Get your life straightened out first!
    Marriage? No. He disowned me. He has another woman until my title. With a 1" difference. I am 5'4", she is 5'5". That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Are you still married? If so leave him alone. You have more baggage than he does.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
    Recently divorced guys are not good to pin your romantic hopes on. Especially not blasts from the past that have dumped you before.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 15, 2015, 05:06 PM
    Neither of you should be talking to each other. He's recently divorced and you are crooning over lost love from the past.
    -

Aug 16, 2015, 03:09 PM
    You think so.. Well... I have had sacrifices my life for men before;
    I like to try him.. and I think I will soon go out with him. I also see us together...
    3rd time is the Charm. His child in elementary school.. what is my expertise.. Damn it sound so good to be true.. He tried to hide; so am I? You know what is funny..
    I was always forgiven in his books.. he would always answered my calls no matter where ever he was and how was his life; and tell me jokes..
    I feel this could be it..
    He wear my skin. So.. it is safe on the ground... besides... a online crush name.. Josephine.. ditched me because we are from two different parts of the world//.
    Arab and south Asia.. I like that he enjoy Mexican Food. Nothing test Heaven as a Cactus.. Enchilada.. or Grilled paper stuffed in Ricotta and Ground Beef.
    And Fish- Taco... it is Heaven there.. or.. We both speaks Korey.. he was raised in West Africa. I am from Sudan, my parents from Inidamuslim. It is the Perfect Match.

Neither of you should be talking to each other. He's recently divorced and you are crooning over lost love from the past.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 16, 2015, 07:35 PM
    If it was a perfect match, it would have worked before. You sound like a teenager with a crush.
    -

Aug 16, 2015, 08:14 PM
    Home girl and Wonder girl are you two ladies are the same person?
    Well.. Yes.. I am a teenager. You know.. I am starting my Reiki re-twin class from Tomorrow. It is a 3 Months course. I am a Rekie Certified over two decades. Out of Practice since 2008.. I have moved over 2000 miles for this free Class to train myself again. It is all I can Offer, when a man comes to home; " feed him a good meal" which would take me to heart from Stomach.. and, or. Give him Reiki to put Relaxed him within 30 Minutes. See; I am talking business here..

I was living in the East Coast; snow freeze me and my spirit. I like the Warmer West Coast. Tons stuff to do ! It would be fun.. and he does not mind how I look or dress now.. I don't look my age. Even less than a month I am in the west coast I
    Already look 10 years younger than my age. It is cool. It is Happening !

Yes, my marriage will have a Hurdle on my life. I told him.. even today he text me 99.. by counts, so I could response to him in 100. He is helping me to
    Compose my stories for the Project, I got offer after I came here. He is very open to my stories and all that happened. He is very sorry how my life had turned out after we stopped communicating...

He is supporting me in with all my actions... No this is it.

If it was a perfect match, it would have worked before. You sound like a teenager with a crush.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 16, 2015, 08:17 PM
    Homegirl and Wondergirl are two different people.

If you are a teen, how can you be Reiki certified for over two decades?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 16, 2015, 08:55 PM
    You realize two decades is 20 years right?

Okay, you are a teen. The oldest being 19. So you met a guy 10 years ago, right? You met him when you were 9 years old or younger.

Your posts make no sense.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2015, 04:42 AM
    I agree... And not many people post like this... Only two on this website... And they ramble... and find drama... on every turn... I would be curious to know... if Broken Heart... and Misshome... have the same... IP... address... Can someone... check please...

*Not going to invest any more time into this drama.

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You realize two decades is 20 years right?

Okay, you are a teen. The oldest being 19. So you met a guy 10 years ago, right? You met him when you were 9 years old or younger.

Your posts make no sense.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 17, 2015, 05:41 AM
    For clarification, they are different people.

I think she was being sarcastic in replying to Homegirl saying she sounds like a teen.

Misshome, I have read all of your posts. I admit that I don't believe half of what you have written. If what you have written are facts, then you are a very unstable person. Not counting your husband, you have been wanting three men in the last month.

You started posting here on July 15th claiming to still be missing an ex that left you with a void in your heart. You were supposedly heart-broken and needed closure to move forward. Then on the 20th you ask about some man you have been talking to (who is in a relationship) who it appears you only know on-line/through texts. You were afraid of losing him because you had fallen for him. It comes out that you have a husband who you need to divorce before you get involved with anyone else. (Legally married stays that way until you legally end it. Doesn't matter if he is playing house with someone else.) Now, Aug. 15th, you claim to be getting involved with a person from your past.

You have asked others what love is. What do you think love is? Who will be the target of your 'love' on the 20th or in Sept.?

Slow down and see if a friendship can develop before you attempt a romantic relationship. Remember that Mr. Not-Void 'understood' you, too.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 17, 2015, 08:20 AM
    She may not be a teen but she sure sounds like one. She hopes from one crush to another
    -

Aug 17, 2015, 03:03 PM
    Whatever... Oliver.. Smart kat has answer your answer.
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2015, 03:51 PM
    Well yes Cat is very smart and answered two computers are being used.

But... it still... could be... one person...

Still questions remain. You said you were a teenager yet you met someone 10 years ago online. Apparently at 9. You said something about two decades but honestly I lost interest in this subject.

So sorry... I'm not... believing you... Nobody here... will be... surprised...
    -

Aug 17, 2015, 09:28 PM
    What happen to my response at your post? There is two computer, but I have no control over. I am fine. Every now and then I would have a dream about him( Mr. No VOID) and then I started to think about him again ! Pain ! And More Pain.. Recent dreams were not good, even I saw he had a Wound on his right legs, under the Knee.. a Gun Shot, it was Bloody. Which means he might lose WEALTH. I am so fine about it.. I am suffering because he hide his WEALTH from me, and buried it under his family tree. Which I never known, nor have I cared at all. What I lost is my HOME. Because he never had money, I picked up from Trash, Garage Sale, Good Will, Thrift Store, Salvation Army.. all kind of places. Still it was my home. Taken from me by handcuffing me.. So I Can't be there to save my DECEASED Parents Survivor. It was their Plan, and they Planned it on 2008. Years before 2012, I found out this year.. In fact this June 2015. Anyway, back to my online Crush.. and Attraction... Yes.. But.. he ditched me too ! He once told me, When I get out of the East Coast to contact him.. I am running since Last December, and now in the west coast. Where is he now?He was note even a friend, I guess! This man whom I have meet 10 years ago.. exactly Spring'05.. I was surprised he still the same person. He is not looking, I Was not looking. I am not looking. For the Records to make Straight, I have to get the Divorced. May be mr. NO VOID family, siblings is after me, because we are still legally married. Mr. NO VOID Would have understood me, WHY WOULD HE FEED ME TO THE HUNGRY WOLVES? Should HE was SMART, HE WOULD KNOW.. HUNGRY WOLVES WILL EAT HIM NEXT, AFTER THEY DINE ON ME. And reality is.. That is exactly what happen. I am too Tired ! I want PEACE, TRANQUILITY, I want a HOME. I have mentioned he has a Child. I am not into playing mother, at this age. I am too old for that. PS: Why you have to Hit, Where Hurt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    For clarification, they are different people. I think she was being sarcastic in replying to Homegirl saying she sounds like a teen. Misshome, I have read all of your posts. I admit that I don't believe half of what you have written. If what you have written are facts, then you are a very unstable person. Not counting your husband, you have been wanting three men in the last month. You started posting here on July 15th claiming to still be missing an ex that left you with a void in your heart. You were supposedly heart-broken and needed closure to move forward. Then on the 20th you ask about some man you have been talking to (who is in a relationship) who it appears you only know on-line/through texts. You were afraid of losing him because you had fallen for him. It comes out that you have a husband who you need to divorce before you get involved with anyone else. (Legally married stays that way until you legally end it. Doesn't matter if he is playing house with someone else.) Now, Aug. 15th, you claim to be getting involved with a person from your past. You have asked others what love is. What do you think love is? Who will be the target of your 'love' on the 20th or in Sept.? Slow down and see if a friendship can develop before you attempt a romantic relationship. Remember that Mr. Not-Void 'understood' you, too.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 18, 2015, 03:26 AM
    I don't mean to be harsh, but I cannot make heads or tales of your rants. I recognize you may have issues and challenges, both in real life and in your personal one, but lets start with the facts here, how old are you and what are you doing about the healing you need to get healthy, as obviously while you may be "free as a feather", seeking a healthy relationship while you are not healthy enough to have a healthy relationship, is clearly not going to work out.

Just trying to figure out what would help you out besides having a man to save you from whatever circumstance you are in which is obviously quite challenging.

So how old are you, and what type of ASSISTANCE have you sought to stabilize your situation?
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2015, 07:03 AM
    I like wolves. I used to have a wolf hybrid. He was a great dog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need the truth [ 5 Answers ]

I'm very interested in religion (mainly christianity). Is there any theological universities or colleges that are open minded and accepting of new knowledge. I don't want to go to a college that has its views set and refuses to accept anything that doesn't match up with what they believe. I want...

Should I say the truth [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know if this is OK Once my boyfriend asked me if I have ever self pleasured myself and I said no Should I tell him the truth and say that I have

What is truth? [ 327 Answers ]

On the Christian board yesterday, someone made a comment that their truth was different from someone else's truth. Just because we believe something.. does it make it truth? How can we know if something is true. Is there such thing as absolute truth?

Tell me the truth [ 15 Answers ]

okay I can take the truth so lay it on me! I have been seeing this guy for about 4 months well we only hang out when we are drinking or at the bars. My first problem is how that is the only time we ever hang out. Why can't he ask me to hang out during normal hours doing normal things?? I asked him...

View more questions Search