Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2015, 05:47 PM
    No air flow on AC home unit
    My tenant said the AC unit stopped working and I sent a tech out to fix and he had to replace ac blower pump.
    My tenant now says she had to pay $1,100 for electricity because the ac unit drained the electricity.
    The tech told me the unit was not working and it would have to cost to the electricity because it could not use it until he fixed it.
    Which is true?
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Apr 11, 2015, 01:49 PM
    Drained the electricity?? Not possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home air conditioning unit is running no air blowing from vents [ 5 Answers ]

My a/c unit runs but, no air coming through vents the temp in house stays the same. I looked at it on the roof and water is heavily dripping from it. The unit is off now

Live in a mobile home with intertherm heat and air unit the unit outside unit has bee [ 1 Answers ]

Live in mobile home with an intertherm unit outside unit is no longer running didn't know if it even needs to be running with the heat

No Air Flow in the HVAC unit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Trane Xe 1200. It was working fine till couple of weeks back, but last week I noticed that the rooms were not getting cold after a long time. On checking the vents found that even though the thermostat says it is ruuning, there was very low to none air flow coming through the ducts,...

Air flow from register, unit outside not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Tempstar 7000 heat pump. I have the unit on and there is air flow from the ducts in the house, not cold, and the unit outside does not seem to be working at all i.e. fan is not turning at all. I am A/C illiterate what could I be looking at, and is there anything I can check before calling...

Home AC Cold Air but not air flow weak [ 4 Answers ]

The air flow from my home ac unit is not blowing very hard, there is cold air coming out of the vents but the air isn't blowing enough to cool the house. I've had it set at 75 all day and the house temp hasn't gone below 82. What can this be? I have called for service and unforunately they may...

View more questions Search