Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 06:12 PM
    Who pays the plumber if water comes in condo through kitchen sink
    Who pays plumber if water comes in through kitchen sink in condo unit in Arizona. The association or tenant if water never originated in that unit.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 28, 2014, 06:32 PM
    Yours is not a plumbing question and it is also unanswerable in such cryptic form.

Water could never originate inside a condo unit unless you can figure out some way to make it rain in a condo unit.

Please restate your problem in the context of what occurred.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2014, 06:36 PM
    I will assume you mean a drain backup. Read your condo association rules and regulations . They vary by location, state and even condo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink and guest bathroom sink/shower get lukewarm water? [ 3 Answers ]

My kitchen sink and guest bathroom sink/shower get lukewarm water. The main bathroom sink and shower gets hot. I have adjusted the heat on the water heater and that has made the working sink and shower get hotter, but not the others. The water heater is just on the other side of the working sink...

Can't unclog my kitchen sink . Tired liguid plumber, heat pellets and drain snake. [ 2 Answers ]

Drain snake only go down a foot or so. Do the drain pipe go down and bent right to connect with the main sewer line

Basement sink backing up with food when kitchen sink drains a lot of water [ 15 Answers ]

Whenever a large volume of water goes down my kitchen sink drain, it causes a back up in my basement sink, with food particles coming up as well. The basement sink is located directly beneath my kitchen sink. Based on some advice posted in similar threads, I decided to the snake the line between my...

Kitchen Sink Drain - after water has been shut off in kitchen sink [ 0 Answers ]

After water has been shut off in kitchen sink, there is a continuous dripping for about two or three minutes in the drain pipes. It seems to happen only in the winter.

Condo kitchen sink vent [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I am a designer and working on remodeling a condominium in a three-story building. My clients want to eliminate a wall in their kitchen, but in that wall there is the vent stack for the kitchen sink and dishwasher – theirs and of the ones below (the condominium is on the third...

View more questions Search