Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2014, 02:31 PM
    Pain in head after stiches removed
    I fell and knocked a hole in my head. I had 9 stiches removed 4 days ago, Now I am having a sharp pain in my head that comes and goes and also the scar itself is burning really bad, is this normal?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 11, 2014, 02:38 PM
    The scar is doing what scars do. It is flesh mending together and it will have the burning sensation. If you look at it and it is inflamed that is another matter all together, that should be checked out by a medical professional. I am really concerned about the sharp pain in your head. That should be something that you get checked out as quickly as possible.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 12, 2014, 07:07 AM
    I agree with Craven. Pain in your head can be very normal after a head injury. Any other symptoms, such as dizziness, blurred vision, weakness, etc should prompt you to go to the Dr immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom tooth removed and now I got a heavy body pain and fever [ 1 Answers ]

I went and remove my lower right wisdom tooth and da tooth in front of it. Itz a day later now and I got a heavy body pain and extremely high fever. My entire body is sore. Could it be a flu ? If so can I get a flu injection so soon after my teeth extraction?

My appendix is folded over itself, its causing me a lot of pain, does it need removed [ 4 Answers ]

I have been cryng for two days. I went to the ER and they basically told me I'm stupid. But, please answer soon!

Molar teeth removed and pain is terrible, HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I know I'm probably going to sound like a baby but I'm a 25 year old guy in England and four days ago (it is Friday now and this started on Tuesday) I had my 2nd and 1st lower right molars removed as well as having a filling fitted in my lower right wisdom tooth. So that day (Tuesday) the...

Spayed kittens stiches [ 4 Answers ]

We took our 6 mo old kitten to be spayed. On the phone visit we asked about costs and they were pushy about frontline and/or advantage. We have an 8 year old cat and have never had a problem with fleas. (rescued from shelter with no teeth so she is ALWAYS indoors) We took the kitten in for her...

View more questions Search