Ask
    chace_don_C Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2014, 01:20 AM
    What's Aromantic semi auto-polysexual?
    Never herd of this sexuality before.. what is it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 5, 2014, 05:17 AM
    It is the idea that bi-sexuality goes beyond that. But in many ways it is just a form of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain dial semi-auto function doesn't work but regular programming works [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Rain Dial 6 that came with the 20 year old house I just bought. According to the manual I downloaded, there is supposed to be a semi-auto function, though I cannot seem to make it work. I see on the display that the first zone is on, but the sprinklers are not on. When using the normal...

How to let an auto insurance company know that I aam go to sue for auto accident [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a car accident and received several ijuries 4 hernaited disc to my neck and one herniated disc s-1 and bulging disc l-5 and at t12 bulging disc. And a couple of months later I was rear ended by another driver she admitted fault to her insurance company can I sue for aggrevation of previous...

My boifriend got arrested for theft by taking auto and entering auto.. [ 2 Answers ]

My boifriend got arrested for theft by taking auto and entering auto. He was already on probation for burglary from when he was 17 he had 2 years left of his probation will he get any time or will they reinstate his probation?

View more questions Search