Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zlatan24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2014, 05:09 PM
    Who read the novel El Testigo from author Juan Villoro?
    I write Graduation Work about novel El Testigo. I need to detect mexican words and

To translate them to English.

If someone read this book, please would you say me what part or parts of novel

Contains most mexican words?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 5, 2014, 05:12 PM
    Have you read the novel?

This seems to be something you should be doing on your own.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 5, 2014, 07:00 PM
    Determining which parts of the novel are in Spanish should be very easy to do. You simply need to read the book and record which pages have Spanish in them.

Very unlikely that just because someone read the book, means they'll know which pages contained Spanish without referring back to the book. That's a lot of work, work you should be doing as this is your assignment.

As for translating the words written in Spanish, try google. Simply post "translation for Spanish" and find the appropriate link.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a book I read in the early 60's no author or correct title [ 3 Answers ]

I read a book in elementary school - probably 4th-6th grade about a native american boy who was of the age to go live and survive on his own in order to become a man. It was his story of living through hardship of winter and some connection to a white wolf, which he ended up killing and wearing...

Trying to find out the title and author of a book I read in high school [ 1 Answers ]

The novel was based around the British colonization into India. A young girl surviving life as a prostitute in London(I think) gets picked up by a foul smelling man who has syphilis. She goes with him back to his house were there is a strange boy and his servant. She realizes the demented mans...

I am looking for the title/author of a vampire book set in LA I read once.. [ 0 Answers ]

The book was about a woman that was married but turned into a vampire and ended up joining a rock band. I think the story was set in LA and I believe it was published in the mid 90's. The author was a woman as well.

Cannot read author's name [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me figure out what the name is on the painting? The one of the boat.16977

View more questions Search