Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chace_don_C Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2013, 06:43 PM
    Should I listen to my mom about her not letting me stretch my ears just a bit more?
    My mom won't let me stretch my ears one more gauge and its not much bigger then it is already and she got mad at me a told me to take the tapers out... but I'm going to be 18 soon can she really still tell me what to do when it comes to stuff like body modifications? What do I do in this situation...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2013, 07:04 PM
    What age is legal adult where you live? You will have to listen to her at least until you ARE 18 or older. Save up some money and wait until you are of age

Aug 22, 2013, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    What age is legal adult where you live? You will have to listen to her at least until you ARE 18 or older. Save up some money and wait til you are of age
    Well I'm going to be 18 in a month and she said when I'm 18 I'm still not allowed...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chace_don_C View Post
    well im gonna be 18 in a month and she said when im 18 im still not allowed...
    Why not?

Aug 23, 2013, 02:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why not?
    She says she doesn't want me having huge holes in my ears.. there not even that big the gauge I'm going and she thinks its ugly
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2013, 04:05 AM
    Many people I know that did that 10 years ago now regret it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my mom to listen? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I need you to me help me get my mom to start listening to me. My mom can sometimes be nice but since I'm the youngest in the family, I feel like she does not listen to me for example when I got a cut badly on arm and when I was hit by a baseball on the back of my head, my vision was blurry for...

How to make my mom shut up and listen [ 15 Answers ]

Every time I get home, my mom always picks out something wrong or imperfect thing about me. She makes really big deal about and when I trtuy to explain, she tells me to stop talking back. If it was a reakky big situation, she always does her mommy pose and pretends to cry. Can you give me some...

Letting my mom adopt my daughter [ 3 Answers ]

How do I go about allowing my mom to adopt my daughter because her father is in prison and my mom basically takes care of her...

Ears won't stretch any more? [ 23 Answers ]

I'm currently at a 2 and tried stretching to a 0 the other day and it won't go through. I got the taper halfway through and then it just wouldn't go any more and there was a little bit of blood even. This has never happened to me ever before so I don't know what to do. Advice anyone?

View more questions Search