Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jethrotroll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2013, 09:42 AM
    Can I wire two 15w floresent tube controlers to run a 30w tube?
    Wiring up two fluorescent lighting controllers to double the wattage and length of tube
    vandallen Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

May 14, 2013, 11:26 AM
    The directions should be on the ballast.
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

May 14, 2013, 01:37 PM
    Sorry, it's not possible. Every ballast has parameters as to what lamps will work with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 20 amp fuse be use on 14 gauge knob & tube wire for airconditioner? [ 5 Answers ]

Can a 20 amp fuse be use on 14 gauge knob & tube wire for air conditioner? The 15 amp fuse breaker pops after use for an hour or two?

Knob and tube question on direction wires are run [ 4 Answers ]

Is there or was there any rhyme or reason to the way they ran the knob and tube wiring? I've noticed the two wires don't always come from the same direction; e.g.. I installed a box for a wall sconce, one wire came from the attic the other from the floor (from above and below the light). I'm...

Mechanism - mechanical only - push rod through tube that raises tube [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a tube 3/4" OD - with a rod in center - unknown dia - when you push the rod down through the tube - it raises the tube - attachment

With only one tube [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I have been surgery from ectopic pregnancy 8 years ago,they took my one tube,can I get pregnant again?

You Tube [ 3 Answers ]

Just a question... Is it posible to put songs on a blank CD from Youtube? If yes please tell me how.:D

View more questions Search