Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Comeandgetme12 Posts: 99, Reputation: -5

Apr 11, 2013, 06:20 PM
    Is he attracted to me?
    Hi, I'm Jules and I am 16 years old. This may seem stupid and kind of childish but I cannot help but wander. Starting on Monday I wore a cute out fit with floral skinny jeans and cute shirt with wavy hair (still wore glasses and only mascara for makeup). That was the when I noticed as I was walking down the school hall way, a super cute popular senior boy was looking at me as I walked. It was not a short look, it lasted at least 5, and who know maybe 10 seconds.

Then Wednesday I tried to keep looking forward but I think I could see him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. Today I was walking through the cafeteria and so was he, he was walking on the edge of it against the wall while I was coming the opposite direction in the middle of the cafeteria in between rows of tables, when he quickly cut through, way before he was even close to the hall way the cafeteria leads to and passed right next to me.

That's when I started thinking well maybe it is more than a passing glance. I do know his name, I am good friends with his sister a year ahead of me (I am a freshman), and so he may very well know my name. I have other senior girl friends that I had made on the golf team, and I remember back in the fall when I was with the girls some of their older friends came up and I noticed he looked at me then. I didn't think anything of it though.

Does this seem like he may be attracted to me (even if it is vague)? I hope someone can help. Thanks.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 12, 2013, 04:29 AM
    With your description of events, yes, it is highly possible. He might be attracted to you. You know his sister, she know him better. You can get idea of his personality from her.
    Comeandgetme12 Posts: 99, Reputation: -5

Apr 12, 2013, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smkanand View Post
    with your description of events, yes, it is highly possible. he might be attracted to you. you know his sister, she know him better. you can get idea of his personality from her.
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attracted to another [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I haven't had a girlfriend in about 4 years I continue to try different girls in my school but most of them are too young and others just would not date I don't know. I know I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what, one thing I do know is that I'M TOO NICE , I LET GIRLS GET AWAY...

How can I get him to be more attracted to me? [ 7 Answers ]

I asked him a question on why he never wants to have $ex with me and he said he the chemisty between me and him is not there for him. I'm attracted to him and he is not. He said he was more sexually attracted to his ex. He said he is emotionally attracted to me. We get along great except with...

Why am I attracted to someone else? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we just had our first child 6 months ago but in the last couple of months I've been getting really close with one of the guys I work with but to a point where I feel strongly attracted to him. Nothing has happened between the 2 of us and he doesn't talk...

Is he attracted to me? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello,I am a 26 yr female my partner is 27.we have been in a relationship for 4yrs with a 16mnth daughter.im having trouble with our sex life or lack of.my partner just seems to not be interested in me anymore.since having our daughter,people have told me it's the best I've ever looked,I have no...

Attracted or not [ 20 Answers ]

Hi Can anyone please shed some light on this. I am 34 years of age and for the past year I have had my eyes set on this younger women, she's around 22 years old. We saw at the gym around 1 year ago, we looked at a few times from a distance, each time I looked, she was looking back, the feeling...

View more questions Search