Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucysnott Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 01:22 PM
    My cousin
    I'm going to see my cousin tomorrow and I want to do sommit with her I'm only 11 so I can't take her out any where by myself and she's nearly 2 does anyone have any ideas
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2013, 01:26 PM
    I assume she has toys at her house which she enjoys, particularly if you can't take her anywhere - ?
    Lucysnott Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I assume she has toys at her house which she enjoys, particularly if you can't take her anywhere - ?
    Yh she does but I would like to do something different with her as when I go round that's what we always do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best cousin isn't my best cousin anymore [ 2 Answers ]

Heey I need. My cousin and I has been best cousins since January, I liked his status that says "like for a to be honest." He told me that am funny, smart and that I was his best cousin ever. Few months later I liked my cousin other status that said "like this if u think am a p...a... if so then I...

What should I do with my cousin ? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello , I have a cousin and she graduated this year and I'm in grade 9 . I always loved her but she always ignored me. But I never stopped trying to be close with her because I don't have a sister and she doesn't too so that's why I want to be like sisters with her. I always cared about her...

Course in cousin [ 5 Answers ]

How many typse of course in deffrent manu?

My cousin [ 0 Answers ]

My cousin is mOving over seas and I really will miss her any Ideas of what goodbye gifts I could get her?

View more questions Search