Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annoypaige Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2013, 10:05 PM
    My boyfriend dumped me and everybody hates me...
    Help, I'm 12 years old, my boyfriend dumped me, my friends hate me, and I'm fat and ugly. What do I do??
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Jan 17, 2013, 11:47 PM
    Cheer up. Be confident!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 18, 2013, 02:06 AM
    Ignore the haters and find new friends. If they all hate you, they're not really your friends, and you can do better.

As for the issues with your weight. You're 12. Most 12 year olds go through a "chubby" period. This can last for a year or two, and then suddenly you sprout up and your body sort of evens out. If you are overweight, then try eating healthier foods, stay away from the junk food and pop, and get outside and exercise.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 18, 2013, 03:08 AM
    When someone dumps us we all feel fat and ugly and unloved by everybody.

Good reason to POSTPONE boyfriends for a few more years! It's painful, and will happen more than once in your life. You think it hurts now? Wait until you are on your own, struggling to get up in the morning to go to work after crying all night, wondering how you will pay the bills you had shared, and having no family to come home to.

Hang out in groups, find that other lonely girl in your school to say something friendly to, and know that there really are people out there who want to like you. There is no reason for anyone in the world to be 'hated by everybody' unless they are a child molesting murderer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend dumped me! [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriends name is Micah. I am 9 and he is too. He's all like " I'm not kidding.Heather,its over."Then I went off crying and running away and then he said "No!Wait Heather!" So like an hour later I started spying on him and he said "WHY THE HECK DID I DUMP HER?!?!" And he said he regretted...

My boyfriend dumped me twice and can't seem to get over him! [ 8 Answers ]

I got with this man at work about a year ago, I found out he was married (getting a divorce). We moved in together and I found out he cheated on his first wife that he had children with, with his wife he was married to when I got with him-this upset me cause I had a conversation the first night he...

Ok I dumped my boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

Big mistake I am really scared he said he is sending peoploe round ma house. I can't speak to his family no more. But most of his family is my friends. What do I do?

Boyfriend dumped me [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get over my boyfriend of 6.5 years? He split up with me just before xmas and then said he made a mistake and we got back together. On new years eve he wanted time again. He dumped me a month ago. He said that he cared and loved for me as a sister. He wants to be friends but don't think I...

Please Help, My Boyfriend dumped me! [ 5 Answers ]

I need some serious advice on my situation. My boyfriend and I had been going out for 9 1/2 months and I really loved him. I met him when I came to college and I felt so blessed to have him. I broke up with him twice in 2003, once in September and once in December, when we were first getting...

View more questions Search