Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

Mar 21, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Firefox Crashed
    Hello,
    I was recently updating my Firefox to version 2.0.0.3. I was installing it while working, it popped up some error, but since I was typing in my work, it automatically hit the button to close it. Now I can no longer open Firefox. Does anyone know where it stores your favorite places? I have a lot of business sites in there that I go to, and I have no clue what the url for them actually is. I made a copy of the program folder for Firefox, and re-installed it, and it works again. I just need to figure out which file to copy back over from the old version to get my favs back.

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Pc has crashed [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Just about 3 weeks ago I noticed my desktop crashed. I first noticed the black screen and saw that most of my pics and some files were missing. Now, it seems like it's back to normal but after what happened, I feel something is still in there. I've scanned with Hijackthis and here is my log:...

Firefox? [ 2 Answers ]

For some reason my Firefox worked OK the first day. Now I get no pics when I go to websites/email boxes etc... Dozens of errors on the Java console. I don't get it it worked great then next time I turned on the computer they just aren't working together. Firefox and Java??

Hard Drive Crashed? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you know if your hard drive crashed? What does it do or not do? Why do I get "No Signal" on my monitor in French or Spanish? (Monitor works with another computer) Why will my power button work to turn on the computer, but won't turn it off? Many questions... no answers!

Hard Drive problem - crashed and trying to recover data [ 10 Answers ]

G'day All, I'm having a hard drive problem. My hard drive crashed I've bought a new one have loaded up windows xp pro tried connected my old drive (making a clunking noise) as a slave drive and my computer just hangs at the XP pro openning window and does not advance. If I disconnect the slave win...

Crashed! [ 19 Answers ]

Well I don't know what the heck happened to my computer, the dumb thing froze up, so I had to use the reset button. When it came back, I got this red NAV auto protect window that said "unable to determine the location of the configuration files" and a in the bottome left corner. So I hit enter...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.