Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nina Angel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 12:58 PM
    3 guys trapped in my heart
    I got married 2 years ago. I have child from him but I don't see him at all because of his work and in his free time he doesn't care or talk with me. I got tired of this. I dated my sisters EX husband 3 times he seems to like me. He is gentleman but I don't think he is the one I would leave my partner for.

Now I feel sick and confused. When I met one of my date friends which I felt OK about him, and a month later I thought to myself god where was I from this guy he got all what it takes to make us together forever (this guy has a kid though too) and single.

NOW WHAT SHOULD I TELL MY HUSBAND? I'm dating a guy behind your back?? >>I bet he won't care << How shall I apologize for my date, that he is not the one?

Would the third guy accept me to be his?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Are you serious?
    Have you tried to work on your marriage? You might want to try that. Leave the other two guys alone until things are settled in your marriage.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 05:36 PM
    Harshness warning

Any guy would be an absolute FOOL to give his heart and love to a lying cheater! A married one at that. Go home and solve your marriage problems or get a divorce. That's what you should have done in the first place.

Start with being honest, that you are not happy with him, and have cheated, and likely he will solve your problem for you by dumping you. I would!

Leave ALL the guys alone until you handle your business with your husband!!
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 28, 2012, 05:49 PM
    Please tell me your joking?
    Im behind talen 100%.

I really cannot stand when a woman or man complains about not seeing their partner due to work.
    Let me guess you don't work the hours he does at a job?
    You really got the nerve to complain about that when the fact is he's working for his family which is you and your child ,but still you can sit here and say ''he doesn't care''.
    Maybe work on your relationship tell him what you did.
    Even though you don't deserve him.

If you do have to go to a divorce though because of your actions you should give him your child because all he does is work to provide according to you while you cheat on him. So it would be unhuman to take this mans child from him
    Nina Angel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 07:31 PM
    If there is one reason I would hang to him is for my child ,when ever I talk to my hus always discussing about how our relationship is weak at the end we agree happy about it.. wont happened again but, later on all fade in vain and this is how it goes over and over . I will fight till the end for my Kid
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 09:14 PM
    This going from one man to the next, cheating on your husband is not a good example for your child. You need to either work on the marriage or leave it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 08:13 AM
    If you have all that time to date other men, you have time to work yourself. You have time for clean adult activities that provide for your needs, and helps your family. Its only been 2 years and you are bored and frustrated?

Was he like this before while you dated, or was this an arranged marriage? Is cheating acceptable in your culture?
    pepper81 Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Oct 29, 2012, 08:24 AM
    Married and your husband works count your blessings! STOP cheating and find ways to date your husband and make time interesting. Occupy your time with something good and constructive. The grass is not greener on the other side there is a lot of trash out there. Men who cheat with a married woman aren't worth your time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Complex Guys? How to win their heart? [ 0 Answers ]

Why am I interested in complex guys? I always enjoys the challenge to get what I can't get easily. If you read my previous post you will see that there is a guy who likes to start a relationship with me, but because he was too approachable to me, I was not interested in continuing dating him. I...

Tell me what are my chances of having a heart attack or heart problems [ 2 Answers ]

OK first of all my grandpa had 3 heart attacks and 4 heart failures my grandmother has had heart problems my dad has heart problems and my uncle died of a heart attack. So are my chances high

I'm trapped between two guys [ 9 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend he is in jail, I've been with him for a year. About 4 months ago I met someone, we decided to be friends with benefit, but we got our feelings involved. Now he decided to break up with me, the reason he's catching to many feelings and can't accept the fact that I have a...

View more questions Search