Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pipolchap Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 06:58 PM
    Sister being held down
    My sister was sleeping last only to wake up and have an unseen force hold her down in bed. She couldn't move or say anything. We are confused as to what it could be.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 19, 2012, 09:45 PM
    Sounds like sleep paralisis I've had it happen to me over 100 times in my life no serious cause for alarm. Was she sleeping ,but when she woke up she was conscious as if she was awake ,but couldn't move as if she was asleep?

P.S be sensitive sleep paralisis is deathly scarry to someone who's not used to it.
    pipolchap Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 09:54 PM
    Gamed
    Yes, she told me she was awake but couldn't move and was fully aware. I don't want to jump to any conclusions but I shall speak with her about the sleep paralysis. She fears it's demons or an evil presence, I believe it could be but try to change the subject as to not frighten her.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply, much appreciated.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 19, 2012, 10:45 PM
    No problem by the way sleep paralisis is very common over 50% of people will experience it at least once in a lifetime. It basically is were you as a person have woken up but your body is still in rem sleep or not aware that you have woken up. If you need help on how to prevent this or advice I'm always here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2012, 11:33 PM
    Sleep paralisis is very very common, has happened to me on a couple occasions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A women who is my aunt but not my father's sister or mother's sister, who is she? [ 10 Answers ]

A women who is my aunt but not my father's sister or mother's sister, who is she?

My husband treats his sister better then me and his sister is ruining our marriage. [ 6 Answers ]

My husbands sister gets in the way of our marriage what can I do?

The icici bank account held by my father and me jointly has been held. What to do [ 7 Answers ]

My father and I have a joint account in icici bank. All the money in the account is of my father. I had defaulted in icici credit card. The icici bank has held the account. What my father can do?

Sister in prison expecting twins I'm the only sister how do I get them [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm in Indiana. My sister is in prison expecting twins. I am her sister both our parents haved passed. The father denys being with her. So how would I legally go about getting custody of the babies when they are born? So you think just a notorized letter might work? My sister is 28...

View more questions Search