Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azcat87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Ex contacted me. Why?help
    I don't understand why my ex after year of no contact would fb an message me saying that she missed me and never stop caring about me but not read into that , what does that mean? She asked How I am doing. Also mentioned I was moved to fast for her at the end of the relationship which was not the case. I replied a few short sentences about I had to over come and few changes in my life. And I asked how she was ,I didn't anthing about how if I missed her or anything just glad to hear from her. She replied she joined tge army and asked if I finished college. I said yea I did I just had a set back due to my friend passing away an It took a while to bounce out of it. I asked a few questions about her job title if she shot any cool guns and that I was proud of her taking that huge step. The only thing is I finally got rid of thinking about her. I haven't received a response an I really don't want to check , this girl is driving crazy. I don't no what to do I mean I'm happy to hear from her but I don't want to get hurt or hurt her . Help me please. Ask anthing for more info
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 22, 2012, 02:53 AM
    Sometimes exes contact us when they are feeling lonely, just got dumped, are remembering all the good times and forgetting the bad, or they just want to string as many exes as they can along just in case they need to have someone, anyone, around again. How would we know what she is thinking?
    I would tell her the truth (without even waiting to hear back) that you just said here: you finally got over thinking about her, and don't want to open old wounds, so GOODBYE. She obviously doesn't understand what you went through. Most people don't when they are the one who did the dumping.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex contacted me [ 51 Answers ]

Threads merged, please keep all questions regarding the same issue in the same thread. After 3 month of dating me and my girlfriend just broke up last night. We've known each other for about 5 - 6 months total. A few basics. We were inseparable for the 1st month and a half, for the past month...

Ex contacted me! [ 5 Answers ]

I know the answer to this but just need the reassurance. My ex contacted me about being hopeless and sad in her life but still only wants to be friends. I am not over her yet and need to heal. I had to tell her not to contact me anymore and she almost got upset at me for this. (?? ) I need to...

PO hasn't contacted yet [ 3 Answers ]

My juvenile son got probation on Monday. Today is Friday and no one has gotten in touch with him or me yet. He wants to get started on community service. How long does it take for them to contact the first time. I called twice, am I just pissing her off. Will there be certain forms for comm...

Ex contacted during NC, what to do? [ 9 Answers ]

I tried to find a similar situation in the previous topics but I couldn't so, here's the story... I was married to a man for a few years when I met someone online. I didn't fall for him in the first place as I was married (even though things weren't great) and he was younger than me. I ended up...

My Ex contacted me [ 9 Answers ]

My Story: I'm 21 my ex was 18 I dated this girl for about one and a half years, and then all of a sudden she wanted a break, I took it like it was a break up but she messaged me saying she still loved me it was only to help her think and find herself again (she has always had problems with...

View more questions Search