Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    6 months pregna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 08:12 AM
    Husband constantly accuses me of cheating and lying
    Please help me I am currently 6 months pregnant husband comes from a very disfunctional family when he was younger all they did was play up on one anther and I don't think they cared for their children much at all both very selfish people. My husband has always had a little insecurities in our relationship even though there is no need I am a loyal wife always have been 100% loyal to him. I habe found since his world came crashing down 4 weeks ago when he lost his job his licence and his mother disowned him he wnt into a dark hole for 2 day didn't talk then all of a sudden is coming at me with all these crazy accusations that I have cheated he no longer talks to his only friend cause he thinks something has happened between us which is complete balonie help me please I don't no what to do as I currntly have a 3 year old and one on the way I love his to death I pick my brain over and over again why is he doing this to me basically all comes down to he wants me to say I have cheated I'm not going to addmitt to something that I haven't do just cause its what he want s to hear help me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 months pregna View Post
    please help me i am currently 6 months pregnant husband comes from a very disfunctional family when he was younger all they did was play up on one anther and i dont think they cared for their children much at all both very selfish ppl. my husband has always had a little insecurities in our relationship even though there is no need i am a loyal wife always have been 100% loyal to him. i habe found since his world came crashing down 4 weeks ago when he lost his job his licence and his mother disowned him he wnt into a dark hole for 2 day didnt talk then all of a sudden is comming at me with all these crazy accusations that i have cheated he no longer talks to his only friend cause he thinks something has happened between us which is complete balonie help me please i dont no waht to do as i currntly have a 3 year old and one on the way i love his to death i pick my brain over and over again why is he doing this to me basically all comes down to he wants me to say i have cheated im not going to addmitt to something that i havnt do just cause its what he want s to hear help me

He needs to talk to someone, a professional. Yes, it sounds like his world did come crashing down around his ears. He needs help getting through this hard time in his life.

How/why did he lose his license?

If he won't talk to someone, then you need to speak to someone for your own peace of mind.

He's lashing out, and you're the closest person to him so you're getting the full brunt of his anger. It's not your problem, it's his - but he's turning it into yours.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 14, 2012, 09:37 AM
    You need to be firm with love that you will not accept him talking to you like that.
    Tell him he is taking his anger out on you.
    He needs to see someone for this
    DsprtCfsd Posts: 41, Reputation: 9

Aug 14, 2012, 08:34 PM
    Your husband needs help. It sounds like his world has turned upside down and he is pushing away the only things he has left in his life that bring him joy (i.e. You obviously, and his best friend). He's being self destructive and needs someone to pull him out of this dark place before he looses everything dear to him.

If he's not willing to go to a therapist, are you and him religious? Maybe him and/or you talking to a pasture/preacher would be more comfortable for him?

Has he ever seen anyone for depression and/or anxiety? This big of a life change can really effect a persons ability to cope with life itself (obviously). A family doctor can and will be more than willing to talk to their patients about this matter to a certain extent. If it's within their comfort zone of dealing with, they will either prescribe what they seem best fits or advise different counseling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband accuses me of cheating and lying [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for 9 years and have been married for 6 years. We have two boys together. Lets see. We met my senior year in college and I left my boyfriend at that time for my husband. I was a very active person and get along with everyone. My husband was so nice to me and we had so...

Husband constantly accuses me of cheating? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 15 years to an Alcoholic, we have four boys together. Throughout my entire marriage I have suffered abuse, and being accused of cheating. I have always been faithful to my husband, but he has cheated on me in the past. We are currently separted, and I am in the process of...

My husband constantly accuses me of cheating! [ 13 Answers ]

My husband is constantly accusing me of cheating on him. I have never cheated on him once. One of us (not sure which) entered into our relationship with the std chlamydia and now every time he accuses me he says I gave him chlamydia. I have no friends nor do I go out. He says I am cheating when I...

Husband accuses me of cheating [ 5 Answers ]

My husband痴 accusations are so outrageous that I convinced myself I知 alone in this. I知 thankful for all the women who had shared their stories on this site. I want to know if any of these husbands had recovered from their odd behaviors? If so, did the relationship work out? I知 asking this...

Husband accuses me of cheating [ 14 Answers ]

Husband accuses me of cheating

View more questions Search