Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravinandlela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 04:54 AM
    Why does my 11 month old female purebred husky have a brown discharge
    I don't know if this is her first heat or not. She had a slight fever yesterday and she wouldn't eat or drink anything, and when she tried she puked it back up. She didn't even have the energy to stand up to come to me when I called her from 5 ft away. I just lost a kitten yesterday, so I might just be freaking out, but I don't know. Please help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 05:00 AM
    Is the dog drinking ? You should take the dog to the vet NOW.
    fuego750 Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Aug 13, 2012, 09:48 AM
    Take it to the vet ASAP!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 12:24 PM
    When in doubt the vet is always your best bet.

A dog in heat isn't lethargic, at least not to the point that they have no energy to come when called from 5 feet away.

Better safe than sorry. Go to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Turning eleven next month and brown discharge ! [ 2 Answers ]

Well I was at this place lol but I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I saw brownish discharge and then I got worried cause I thought it was my period ! So I went to my aunt and tolled her that I started my period and now my mom and aunt think I had my period but I don't know if it's really your...

I just had my baby a month ago and I have a brown discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I just had my baby June 21 of 2012, at frist I was bleeding red... for like 4 weeks now its brown but its kind of icky.. is this normal? Please I need answerss//

My female dog has brown discharge she had puppies about a week ad a half ago [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua had 4 puppies about a week and a half ago n now she has some brown discharge coming out \?

No period this month and I have had brown discharge what is it [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering I quit taking birth control a year ago I was on it for about 5 years and my husband and I are wanting a baby yea have been trying for a year and no luck. This month I was waiting on my period sometimes it's a day or 2 off so I did not worry too much when it did not come well the...

Brown discharge every month for about two weeks. Period? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a baby in June 2008. I breastfed for a month. When I went to my six week check up I still hadn't got my period. So they gave me medicine to start it. I took birth control for two months (femcon) and stopped using it because of the spotting when I would forget to take it. I didn't get my...

View more questions Search