Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fuego750 Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Aug 3, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Hyperactive sex individual or what?
    My boyfriend don't talk to me for days if I don't have sex when he wants. Sometimes he agrees not doing it before going to sleep but I can't say no in the morning or his attitude change. It makes me feel like I'm just a sex toy, he's only happy if we do it! And of course he wasn't like that when we start dating.
    He's divorced and he complains that his ex never wants to do it with him, but I think I know why! He can handle one night but not 2 without sex. Is very annoying! And the way he try to manipulate (not talking to me) works even less because every time he do that I just want to do it even less. It makes me upset and doesn't really improve anything. On the other hand he's a gentlemen, excellent father, and I have no other complain other than that. But honestly sometimes I just want to run away! We talk about it before and he seems to understand but as soon as I don't want to do it again, the cycle starts.
    Any advise?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 3, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Just out of curiosity, why did they divorce? Was it because he pressured her as well?

Aug 3, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why did they divorce? Was it because he pressured her as well?
    Well, They were together for 8 yrs and since the kids born she don't want to do it like before. They separate for couple of things not only one but that was a big factor. He had a lot of rancor against her. And I don't want that this to happen again but this time with me.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 3, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego750 View Post
    Well, They were together for 8 yrs and since the kids born she don't want to do it like before. They separate for couple of things not only one but that was a big factor. He had a lot of rancor against loher. And I don't want that this to happen again but this time with me.
    You need to ask yourself if this is all worth it. Perhaps he needs counseling. I don't see you being a problem, nor do I believe his ex was the problem. HE is the problem, and maybe it's time he gets the help he needs before he commits to you. This seems bigger to me, than just two days of missing out in sex. It's more like an addiction.
    BethVader Posts: 92, Reputation: 9

Aug 3, 2012, 10:07 PM
    It clearly sounds like your sexual needs and desires are very different
    And you are not happy at all with his manipulations. (why would you be?)
    If I were you, I would leave him. You are NOT the problem here, he is.
    And his sexual desires are not the problem, the problem is what he is doing
    To your self-esteem with his manipulations and hurtful actions.
    Please do not marry this man, it will only get worse.
    f010244 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Aug 4, 2012, 01:28 AM
    Yes, I have an advise for you... dump him.

He does not respect you at all, some childish behavior of not talking to you if you don't have sex with him. Tell the jerk to get a plastic doll and do it however many times a day he feels like it.

Please leave him, you deserve a good guy.

Aug 5, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by f010244 View Post
    Yes, I have an advise for you...................dump him.

He does not respect you at all, some childish behavior of not talking to you if you don't have sex with him. Tell the jerk to get a plastic doll and do it however many times a day he feels like it.

Please leave him, you deserve a good guy.
    That's a wonderful idea, thanks!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 06:31 AM
    Have you tried sitting him down, talking to him, telling him how you feel?

Any time you have to trade sex for anything (for example, you are trading sex so he doesn't get angry or distant) it is a mistake and a very uneven relationship.

This is one step up from blackmail.

Would I leave him? Not without talking to him first.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2012, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego750 View Post
    My boyfriend don't talk to me for days if I don't have sex when he wants. ... On the other hand he's a gentlemen, excellent father, and I have no other complain other than that. But honestly sometimes I just want to run away! We talk about it before and he seems to understand but as soon as I don't want to do it again, the cycle starts.
    Any advise?

But you do have other complaints about him - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...cd-693110.html

Minimally he's juvenile and controlling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to wire 2 individual switches to 2 individual fixtures with one power source I [ 1 Answers ]

I want to wire 2 individual switches to 2 individual fixtures with one power source in junction box. Can this be done? Thanks for any help - George

Disabled individual [ 2 Answers ]

I am a disabled person below knee cut. I am seeking your advice, information about your organization and any support for my self-reliancy.

Hyperactive again [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. When my daughter was very young she was Hyperactive and was put on Ritalin for many years and then got off it . The Doctor said when she gets older she mite need to get back on it. She now feel she needs to get back on Medication for being Hyperactive again .What Medication would she have to...

Cat Hyperactive and Aggressive [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Ask Me Help Desk, I just got my Little Kitty around a week ago. She is aroung 12 weeks old. For a few days, she was very calm and slept on the bed with me, she also slept peacefully on the big couch. It is just three days ago, that she is terribly hyperactive. I have to keep her in her...

View more questions Search