Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    themisfitkitten Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Jul 6, 2012, 05:49 AM
    Quickbooks Premier 2011 - apply overtime rate to invoice creation
    We are NOT using the payroll service, but I have recently started using the Weekly Timesheet to enter billable time to generate invoices for our clients for service contracts.

Is there a way to set it to apply certain rates automatically--ie, standard rate set at 7AM-3PM, 1.5x outside those hours (and Sat. and 40+), and 2x on Sunday/Holiday?

Right now I have three separate rates (Items) set up which helps, but I still have to piece apart the time to enter on at least two lines since it seems our techs are always working 6:45-3:30 or later. I then have to enter Notes multiple times so they show up on the invoices and in reports.

Is there also a way to duplicate timesheets of employees? I think I read once that Intuit specifically didn't give you that luxury unless you paid for it... but fingers crossed. ;) We usually have at least two techs on each site, so I end up doing a lot more data entry than I care for.

Check out some similar questions!

Statement is adding up incorrectly - Quickbooks Pro 2011 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there. I have a 30 client. The have 2 October invoices and 5 November invoices. It will not put any amount under the 'current' block and I don't know how to change that. It used to work fin and now all of a sudden it won't. Also, My one oct invoice is for R180 but when it goes onto the...

Trading customer invoice with vendor invoice - no money exchanged: how do I post this [ 0 Answers ]

My customer paid his invoice but deducted the amount owed to him by us on his vendor invoice to us. How do I post this?

Invoice in foreign currency, what exchange rate to use? [ 1 Answers ]

Say I spend 200 foreign currency on Jan 1. 300 foreign currency on April 1. What exchange rate shall I use for my book-keeping? The exchange rate on Jan1 for 200 and April 1 for 300 ? Or use the year end Dec 31 exchange rate for all 500 ? Also each back offers different exchange rate, say...

Calculating Overtime Rate for Salaried Employees [ 10 Answers ]

How is overtime rate calculated for a salaried employee who is paid monthly?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.