Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 2, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Could it be skin cancer or just a tumor?
    I have a few hard lumps under my facial skin. In the same area where these small hard lumps are I occasionally develop some painful pimples that come out one or two at a time. When they have fully developed I just squeeze them out.
    Now yesterday I noticed a pimple and squeezed it out like I usually do but this time something that looked like some fatty tissue came out with quite a lot of blood coming out. The stuff that came out was whittish and about 0.5cm diameter (just an estimate size). Seeing something like that come out of my skin was just scary. Now I would like to know what could cause this, was it a tumor, cancer of some sort or its just something I shouldn't worry about?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzou View Post
    I have a few hard lumps under my facial skin. In the same area where these small hard lumps are I ocasionaly develop some painful pimples that come out one or two at a time. When they have fully developed I just squeeze them out.
    Now yesterday I noticed a pimple and squeezed it out like I usualy do but this time something that looked like some fatty tissue came out with quite a lot of blood coming out. The stuff that came out was whittish and about 0.5cm diameter (just an estimate size). Seeing something like that come out of my skin was just scary. Now I would like to know what could cause this, was it a tumor, cancer of some sort or its just something I shouldn't worry about?
    Until a doctor determines it's a tumor or cancer... you assume it isn't.

Any reason you haven't been to a doctor to find out what it is?
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 2, 2012, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Until a doctor determines its a tumor or cancer....you assume it isn't.

Any reason you haven't been to a doctor to find out what it is?
    I am to go see a doctor soon, been very busy with several critical meetings at work.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 08:38 AM
    They sound like Boils... which is like a monster pimple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if you have any tpye of skin cancer to breast cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I get this lumps that are painful. They are between my shoulders blades. There are cases were I pass out after feeling real hot. I suffer from unknow pain causes and It hurts to go to the bathroom. I also have trouble with sleeping I sometime go to bed early and when I wake up the next day I feel...

Does Using Skin Lightening Products Make People More Likely to Get Skin Cancer? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. A lot of people use skin lightening/whitening products. It's a big business in many parts of the world. People who eat too much all the time and not burning off enough calories by exercising might run the risk of getting overweight. People who smoke tobacco products run...

This lump TumOr? CanCer? AnYonE? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I Have a question about a small lump about the size of a lady bug in the back of my head. I wasn't born with this and don't know where is has come from. I remember discovering it about 8 or 9 years ago. When I push on it it moves a bit side to side, the lump is under the skin, if I toush it...

Colon Tumor/Cancer [ 14 Answers ]

My grandfather was diagnsoed with Colon tumor, he is not good at english so he didn't understand the doctor very well, so I have a few questions, to give him some more information about his problem. Is a Colon Tumor and Cancer the same? Is Colon tumors harmful/ and or lead to death? ...

View more questions Search