Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suettt Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 12:06 PM
    Positive test 3 1/2 weeks after miscarriage
    I miss carried at 6 weeks pregnant got blood tests done again on the 24th of April they where at 3 today which is the 19th may I've getting a positive on a claerblue conception indicator test would this be a new pregnancy or still hcg level from miss carriage please help I'm going crazy not knowing
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by suettt View Post
    I miss carried at 6 weeks pregnant got blood tests done again on the 24th of april they where at 3 today which is the 19th may I've getting a positive on a claerblue conception indicator test would this be a new pregnancy or still hcg level from miss carriage please help I'm going crazy not knowing
    It entirely depends on what your HCG levels are at, at the moment, do you have any inclination as to what they are, or is it at 3?

May 19, 2012, 01:35 PM
    Generally 3 woud be what is left over from your misscarriage. I am only answering this question as I myself went through this with my ex and within 6 weeks she was pregnant however her HCG was very high.

May 19, 2012, 01:50 PM
    I took a clearblue conception indicator today it came back pregnant 1-2.. My hcg level was at 3 on the 24th of April so I assume that this has to be a new pregnancy as the hcg level on the test I use detects 25miu just confused and hoping I'm pregnant but scared

May 19, 2012, 02:24 PM
    The week indicator by clearblue is one of the best on the market, it does sound like a new pregnancy from the figures in which you are placing on here, your HCG levels would have disappeared from the 24th April to today. And believe me I know what you mean when you say your scared, I've got one on the way and I'm terrified, but my now ex fiancé won't let me know anything, won't let me go to the scans, won't let me know the sex, nothing.

But I've got my fingers crossedfor you that you are :) but it deffinately sounds like it.

May 19, 2012, 02:29 PM
    I have to girls already weren't planning on having anymore but when a fell pregnant last month and then lost the baby a was devastated I've never had a miss carriage before so thought a done something wrong I feel pregnant etc but just so scared because of miss carriage just have to hope this 1s for keeps if I am indeed pregnant I tested negative last week I got addicted to testing :-( and now I see the pregnant 1-2 its scared the hell out of me... Hope your ex see's sense and let's you in your baby's life you should be there for scans etc see your baby grow

May 19, 2012, 02:37 PM
    A misscarriage is more common than people may think, but it is very very rarely the mothers fault. Naturally you would be worried given the circumstances of your last pregnancy, try not to worry too much. I hope she will to. I hope I was of some help to yourself and remember my fingers are crossed that all goes well for you :)

May 19, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Thanks and you helped lots its good to talk to sum1 who bee through the same.. A hope its true and not my body playing tricks with me.. Hope all goes well for you and you baba and your ex see's sense lol

May 19, 2012, 02:48 PM
    Thanks, its nice to help people for once, being a financial advisor its usually bad news I'm delivering to people. Thanks again :)

May 19, 2012, 03:32 PM
    :-D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abortion 7 weeks ago, positive pregnancy test? [ 4 Answers ]

I am an abortion 7 weeks ago at 6 weeks pregnant, I had the pill form. I have had unprotected sex. The first time I had unprotected sex was about 3 weeks after the abortion. I really regret having the abortion but I am a mother of 3 & money is a problem as well as my relationship. I no I was very...

I misscarried... 4 weeks later positive test [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 me and my husband have been Trying to conceive for about a year. I got pregnant dec.2 and I misscarried feb.1 I had to have a D&C my OB-GYN told me that I will have to take promazion saposaorys next time. It had been 4 week since my D&C me and my husband had unproteced sex 4 days after...

Positive test 2 weeks after a miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a miscariiage on the 22/01/2012. I did a home preganacy test last night and it was a light positive. Could I be pregnant again?

Miscarriage 3 weeks pregnant, positive test 3 days after [ 2 Answers ]

I believe I had a miscarriage, 3 days ago. Today I did a home pregnant. Test to see, it came back positive. If I have had a true miscarriage how long does it take for a negative test to occur?

Positive test couple of weeks pregnant [ 16 Answers ]

I'm nearly 2 weeks late and was scared todo a pregnancy test due to what happened last time with my mum! I took a test this morning andit came back positive!! I sooo excited but sooo nervous about telling my mum, my boyfriends family will be over the moon though!! My boyfriend is sooo happy to, I...

View more questions Search