Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rfishr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Ask honda civic tech
    I'm trying to add 134A,but the AC clutch doesn't engage. Can I remove the AC fuse and jump it to have clutch engage ? And if so, which one is it and which terminals do I jump, I think some have four prongs to them.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Apr 21, 2012, 05:50 PM
    I want you to stop trying to fix the problem until you know what it is.
    We all want to save money but guessing and replacing the wrong stuff can cost FAR more than shelling out to have an honest professional tell you exactly what you need.
    Not everyone is cut out to do automotive air conditioning repairs just like not everyone is cut out to do home air conditioning repairs.
    Use the shop finder tool in my sig to locate a reputable shop in your area. Explain to them what your problem is with your car and they will diagnose it and tell you what you need. Only then can you confidently determine if you can handle the needed steps to finish the repair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I take admission in dual degree course (b.tech+m.tech) after polytechnic? [ 1 Answers ]

HII... my name is sadia and I'm from india (HYD).. I m pursuing diploma in electronic and communication engg.. CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN DUAL DEGREE ENGG COURSE OFFERED BY JNTUH or OTHER UNIVERSITIES OF HYD OR AP ?IF YES THEN *** TELL WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE.. i.e. ENTRANCE EXAM e.t.c and *** let me...

Will a 1999 civic alternator fit on a 1997 honda civic [ 1 Answers ]

Will an alternator from a 99 civic work for my 97?

1998 Honda Accord EX 4 cylinder V-Tech won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Went out today and turned the key and nothing, no cranking or dash lights... dead as a hammer... Have had no problems leading up to this... no warning lights... been around 40 to 50 degrees the last few weeks... battery charger is showing in the "green" but still ...

MY HONDA won't START! Only a really experienced tech should look at this. [ 1 Answers ]

Long story short, I tried to wire a MSD Box and coil on my 96 honda civic dx and I didn't wire the control module right, blew my fuse. Didn't REALIZE this until 1 to 2 hours later. I replaced it and tried to start it, all it did was turn over and back fire, but didn't catch. 3 to 4 hours pass. ...

1994 honda civic 1.6 v-tech [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 honda civic th problem that I a having is my car idles at like 100 RPM's and when you rev it up to 1500 RPM's it surges and I can find anyone to help me with my problem so I hope someone here can

View more questions Search