Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 18, 2011, 04:48 AM
    When should I resume sexual activities after circumcision.
    I got circumcised on 20 October. And all the stitches have fallen, the last one came off today. I would like to know if its okay to have sex tonight because I can't take it any longer, the nurses told me to abstain for 6 weeks but Its just too long for me.
    Please help...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2011, 05:03 AM
    If you were told to abstain for 6 weeks, then you abstain for 6 weeks.

By not abstaining you could be opening yourself up to a host of problems, including but not limited to infection.
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 25, 2011, 10:53 AM
    Now u scare me, I have already had sex and am okay (at least for now). I have decided to abstain further just to let the scar heal properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a best warehouse&logistics resume can anybody make a resume for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2.8 years working experience as warehouse assistant (from 2005 to 2008) in ZYX company,Malaysia and from oct 2009 to till date I am working as warehouse supervisor in XYZ company,saudi arabia based on these details please make a resume for me

What type of activities should you list on your resume? [ 8 Answers ]

I know better that to put that I like to go out with my friends but is there any good things that can be put down on our resume where you would pt your activities. This is ften on an application also and I never know what to put. Some of my activities include watching movies, going out to eat,...

Circumcision [ 34 Answers ]

Hello lanzmen: Is a bris ritualistic disfigurement, or a mitsvoh? What about without anesthesia? Is female circumcision (removal of the clitoris) disfigurement, or is it just a ritual practiced by a backwards group of people? excon

Sexual activities age In Texas [ 9 Answers ]

My Birthday is March ,1986. I am 21 year old female. I am dating a girl That is 17 right now and will be 18 in August of this year (2007)... I live In the State of Texas. If she and I decide to have sexual activities could Her parents or just somebody press charges on me for anything? ...

Circumcision [ 51 Answers ]

I just found out that the baby I'm expecting is a boy! :) Although not religious, my husband and I are both Jewish and it's pretty much expected that we're going to circumcise our child. In fact, if we don't have him circumcised, he won't really be considered Jewish. Growing up I knew a Jewish...

View more questions Search