Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crasy4uboy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 12:43 PM
    Please help, I am bullied!
    Please help, I am bullied and I've told the teachers and nothing has happened! I sometimes want to kill the bullies or at least punch them I wouldent actuly ever kill enything willingly! Please help!

-crasy4uboy
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 20, 2011, 08:22 AM
    There are things you can do, to protect yourself, and get the help you need.

Have you talked to your parents, and have they talked to the principal? It is a parent's job, and a parents' responsibility, to protect their children, whether things happen in school, in the mall, whatever and wherever you happen to be.

Start keeping a diary. Write out any events that happen and include the date, time, and as many details as possible. Include what you did to try to resolve the problem- i.e. with a teacher, and follow-up a few days later to see what he/she did about your complaint.

I don't know to what extent the bullying is happening- is it also outside the school? Prank calls, texts etc. swarming?

It is important that you have a plan with your parents, and should things get worse, or should you be in danger by way of threats, that the police become involved if the school does not deal with these kids.

You don't have to be a sitting duck.
    jk147 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2011, 04:04 PM
    I was bullied when I was a little younger as well. It's really hard to deal with and what I did was run away, I changed schools. It really helped me, built up my confidence because I made friends with people who were caring and loving people. But I'm not suggesting running away, it does help for the moment but you have to face your fears eventually. I see some of the girls that hurt me in the worst ways and I just ignore them even thought on the inside I'm wondering: do you even realize what you've done to me? Do you even... remember?
    I suggest talking to your parents. Getting advice from them on what to do and who to talk to. If it turns out you do have to change schools, that's fine too. Just stay strong and remember that you are better then these people. What they are doing is wrong and you aren't alone!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bullied [ 9 Answers ]

I was bullied for over 4 years at a small, all-girls secondary school and I had no friends. I had friends in year 7 and some of year 8 but from then onwards to year 11 I lost all my friends. I wandered whether it was me but I couldn't think of anything that would lead to everyone being nasty to me....

Being bullied [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 12 years of age and, I'm kind of fat and ugly. At school I am always getting bullied. I have put up with it for 7 years. I am now in year 7 and completely sick of it. It has come to the point where I want to harm them. And just recently I have started to want to harm myself, I would never do...

Being bullied? [ 6 Answers ]

Well, I've been bullied by this one kid verbally for the past 4 years or so.. last year I finally told an adult and the kid stopped, but recently after I received his aim name by accident he started calling me really harsh words like , gay, and . So I blocked him. Now I'm really confused cause I...

I was bullied and can't get over it! [ 22 Answers ]

So the he issue is that for years and years I was bullied…or verbally abused more like. At some point in my youth someone came up with a not so nice name which rimes with my name and the rest is history as they say. First it was just that name but it became more. I was blamed for things I didn’t...

View more questions Search