Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RetardBuggsy Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2011, 04:57 AM
    How long do you have to wait to change my stretchers..
    Over the holidays I've been allowed to have both my ears stretched to 3mm but now there really loose and keep on moving about. I've had them about 3/4 weeks but I don't know if I should get the 5mm size or leave them..
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Sep 8, 2011, 12:35 PM
    Do it gradually otherwise you'll mess your lobes up. Minimum wait should be around 2 weeks before you can up the size just keep them clean and don't knock them and they'll be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can I wait to get a title change for an undriveable car being restored? [ 1 Answers ]

We bought my grandson an old '67 chevy which he will get at graduation (2 years). It is not driveable so I haven't transferred the title or bought plates because it will not be driveable for two years. Is that going to be a problem? Is there a certain length of time that you have to transfer a...

How long do I wait? [ 1 Answers ]

Let me tell you my history.... + pregnancy test May 9......miscarriage May 11 (2007) HSG test (can improve fertility) on August 23. + OPK August 28. I am currently 11 days late, still -- hpt. When I got my + with the m/c I did not get it until I was 15 days late. I just called my OB and the...

How long did you wait? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all! My divorce was only final a year ago, but I was separated for 3 years before that... just out of curiosity.. if any of you have remarried, how long did you wait? Im considering getting married again, and I do uderstand that the time in between is different for everyone, Im just curious. Ive...

How long should we wait? [ 2 Answers ]

OK here goes... me and my boyfriend have one child already but he is from my previous rship so he's mine but not his... he has been wanting one very badly.. we are planning to get married soon(within the next few months).. been together for a year and a half.. my son is turning a year old in...

View more questions Search