Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annacl19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 02:24 PM
    What will happen, now that I accidentally pulled out my nose stud and its bleeding?
    Today my nose stud got caught in a cotton ball and pulled almost entirely out. I managed to put it back in, but its bleeding and slightly red and swollen. I have my senior pictures tomorrow, will it be OK by tomorrow?
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Jul 27, 2011, 06:08 PM
    The redness should've gone down, you probably just tore the wound open a little more but don't worry. Try not to cover it in make up either because you don't want anything getting into the open wound. If it's the same in the morning then take some anti-inflamitories/ibuprofen to make the swelling go down. If not I'm afraid you'll have to face the other way for your photographs!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nose piercing stud questions (corkscrew) [ 4 Answers ]

I have had my nose piercing for about 3 months al least by now I'm not sure and a have a 16 gauge bio-flex labret in with a very small gem. This gem feels like its going backwords and in the nose my piercing is also kind of crooked opps :P... I might get a corkscrew and it seems like its to put in...

Pulled out penis before climax couple of times,nothing happen.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 20 years old and my girlfriend is 20 as well. We both are in love from last 2 years and having sex from last 7-8 months.. I have pulled out my penis before sperm comes out with climax And droped down sperm on bed. We had complete sex like this couple of times, but nothing...

15hp ovc briggs stud pulled out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 15hp briggs with the ovc the rocker stud pulled out of the block. I ran a tap in but just won't stay tight pulled out.. any suggestions how to fix it?? I see they make a alum. Thread repair like a epoxy any one have luck or ideas? Thanks

Cat, Bleeding nose [ 12 Answers ]

My cat is dripping blood from her nose, the droplets are very small and not all the time. I was wondering what could cause this. She is still eating and drinking just fine.

I accidentally pulled out the chain for my ceiling fan light. What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I just went to shut the fan off and the darn thing came right out. I think there's a new piece that I need to get but I am not sure. Does anyone know? Its very frustrated with no light! Thanks - Ashley

View more questions Search