Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilvampgurl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 12:05 AM
    Why Can't I Have A Vaginal Orgasm During Sex?
    Why can I not have a vaginal orgasm during sex? I have never, ever had a vaginal orgasm during sex. Is it because I take a lot of meds? I have had 3 **** orgasms in the past year during sex though but no vaginal orgasms. I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me why I am not able to achieve vaginal orgasms during sex. I have never discussed this sensitive topic with partner as to not hurt his feelings. Thank you.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2011, 12:07 AM

How old are you?

Feb 1, 2011, 12:12 AM
    Comment on jenniepepsi's post
    I am 27.

Feb 1, 2011, 12:17 AM
    And this wasn't an answer and I DID read the rules before I posted because I was born 22 February 1983...
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 06:42 AM

Right--but WE need to know you read the rules. Remember, the liability falls on US if we don't make sure you're an adult.

As far as why--well, you don't have the same nerve endings in your vagina that you have on your clitoris. MANY MANY women cannot orgasm from intercourse, and never have a "vaginal" orgasm. Frankly, I've had orgasms from both clitoral stimulation and vaginal intercourse, and I don't know what the heck the difference is. Anyway... without the nerve endings there, it's kind of the same as stroking the inside of your thigh---feels great, gives a connection, is probably NEVER going to bring you to orgasm.

You can HAVE orgasms. That puts you ahead of many women. My suggestion would be to stimulate your clitoris during sex to achieve orgasm during sex.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 06:49 AM

Thank you for responding with your age and thank you for reading the rule. So many people don't read it that we usually have to ask so that we aren't giving explicit advice to minors.

You aren't alone. Most women do not have vaginal orgasms. It has a lot to do with the female physiology. There are very few nerve endings in the vagina. Frankly, many women have problems having orgasm without some type of manual clitoral stimulation such as fingers or vibrators.

There are things you can try to enhance the chance of a vaginal and/or clitoral orgasm, but don't worry if you need help getting there. Be open with your partner because he won't know how to help you if you don't tell him. Don't lose the understanding that the journey of exploration is in itself very enjoyable.

Start with getting your mind aroused. The more your brain is ready to go-the more your body will be.

Explore your own body to find out what feels best to you. A toy can help you learn angles and pressure points that make your body feel good and lead to orgasm. You can share that knowledge with your partner. Exploring your whole body with your partner can give both of you an idea of what to try during intercourse. Changing positions, angles, speed, depth, etc. can all be a part of finding what works for you.

Don't forget that your whole body is an erogenous zone. Concentrating on one area can feel good, but it doesn't give you maximum pleasure.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2011, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilvampgurl View Post
    Why can I not have a vaginal orgasm during sex?
    Hello l:

The short answer is your clitoris is in the wrong place. I don't know WHY it's there, but in my view, you've been adequately compensated for it's misplacement by being multi-orgasmic.

excon
    demba2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 12:48 AM
    When having fore play tell him to also touch your clitoris and cares it also with his lips and then he can also stimulate you by sucking your yoyo and your tits
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 03:17 AM
    Comment on demba2000's post
    Is that unique phrase " sucking your yoyo" an original ? I thought I'd heard 'em all. But that one I am not positive I know the exact sequence to engage the erogenous zones, Top to bottom or bottom up.. Or freestyle .
    Good suggestion.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2011, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by demba2000 View Post
    when having fore play tell him to also touch your clitoris and cares it also with his lips and then he can also stimulate you by sucking your yoyo and your tits

Let's see - if "we" don't know the words for the body parts should "we" be answering the questions?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 09:27 AM

"Sucking your yoyo"

Is this some unheard technique? Does it have to do with doggy-style because I can walk the dog with my yoyo! ;)
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by demba2000 View Post
    when having fore play tell him to also touch your clitoris and cares it also with his lips and then he can also stimulate you by sucking your yoyo and your tits
    Really? Seriously?

Yoyo?

Please remember that you are answering questions in the Adult Sexuality forum.

When you can't discuss the human anatomy by their proper names, then it leads me to believe that you aren't even old enough to answer questions in the Adult Sexuality forum.

Yoyo=Vagina? Clitoris? Who knows...
    Tits=Breasts
    Ohyes!!! Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 06:43 PM
    Here's my two cents, I have also never had a vaginal orgasm... like soooo many other women. In my online research I have a few hints that might help some women. Try doing kegel exercises. They can make the vagina more sensitive, if that doesn't help with the orgasm issue it still has health benefits so it's worth doing. Also try researching the "deep spot" or anterior fornix. This spot is in the very back of the vagina and is supposed to give women very intense vaginal orgasms and has been said to "awaken" the vagina so that you are more consistent with vaginal orgasms and can readily orgasm through different types of stimulation. I currently have no partner to try the deep spot with but I have started doing my kegels so hopefully by the time I do get a partner, orgasm will be easier.

LINKS REMOVED

Hope this helps anyone who reads this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Orgasm depend on the partner? Or is it all on the female [ 9 Answers ]

I'm just curious, trying to I guess increase my sexual knowledge, but if a woman "knows" how to have a vaginal orgasm, or has had them before, is it because she knows what to do, or is it because of the technique of her partner?

Wife's affair and vaginal orgasm [ 18 Answers ]

I recently found out my wife was having a affair with a man she works with. I have decided to stay in the marriage and we are working on our problems and going through counseling. How ever she says that when she had sex with him sometimes she would have a vaginal orgasm. She has never had one...

Vaginal Orgasm? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, I am embarrassed asking this question but I have to know. I am in my early 30's and I have never had a orgasm through intercourse. I know this is rare and some women never have them. How ever I was chatting with my best friend and she is in a new sexually hot relationship. She had never...

I never had an orgasm during sex... [ 13 Answers ]

I have been having sex for over three years now and I have never had an orgasm during sex... is that nornal? However I do have orgasms only when a guy goes down on me but it takes forever. I want to know if its just me and if I'm doing something wrong...

View more questions Search