Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ypsilon75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2011, 02:51 PM
    Film around the time when the romans pulled out of Britain.
    A team of non romans is sent to evacuate a village of romans. They also save an imprisoned enemy girl. In the end of the movie there is an battle between the pict (I think they are called that) and some barbarians. I nned to know the title of this movie.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Jul 12, 2011, 07:41 AM
    http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0349683/
    infoguy Posts: 108, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2011, 06:13 PM

Go to the Internet Movie Database, The Internet Movie Database (IMDb). It contains a large database covering movies and TV shows of all varieties, and its search engine facilitates any number of approaches to deciphering a movie's title.

Click on the "Characters" option in the search window, then write the name of the character. This will take you to the character's home page, which ideally will have the name of the film itself. If the character appeared in more than one film (Sherlock Holmes, for example), there may be more than one movie listed. In some cases, there won't be a listing for the character, in which case you should return to the IMDB home page and start again.

Click on the "Names" option in the search window, then type in the name of the actor or director. You'll be sent to a page containing a list of all his work. Scroll through it until you find the name of the film you're looking for. This may take a little more work, but if you pinpoint the film name, you can be more assured that it's the right one. If you can't find it, go back to the IMDB home page.

Click on the "Plots" option in the search window, then type in key phrases connected to the plot. Examples of key phrases include "spy movie," "romance" or "explosions." Try to be as detailed as you can and include as many key phrases as you can. The engine will then take you to a list of plot summaries that include those key phrases. Sift through them until you find the one that matches your movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romans 8:1 [ 13 Answers ]

Got a question and there are some really smart people on this site I'd like their thoughts concerning this verse. Romans 8:1 King James Bible therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit Is it true the last part of the...

I had sex with a condom the last time he pulled out it stayed inside. [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex with a condom and the last time he pulled out the condom stayed in. The next day I took the plan B pill just to be sure. The day after that I got my period. But now I haven't had my period for a while, I'm wondering what is going on and what are the odds of me being pregnant?

Romans 8.19-22 [ 138 Answers ]

Romans 8.19-22 reads: v.19: For creation awaits with eager expectation the revelation of the children of God; v.20: for creation was made subject to futility, not of its own accord but because of the one who subjected it, in hope v.21: that creation itself would be set free...

Time In Great Britain [ 2 Answers ]

What is the curent time in London, England? Here in Michigan its 1538 hrs.

View more questions Search