Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jystyn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 11:29 AM
    Anybody ever hear of dayscience?
    Anybody ever use them? They seem legit but I don't know.

http://www.dayscience.com/
    jimmylo0 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2011, 06:16 AM

I love them… I only used 3 of their products alpharb cream mequinol and hq
    I stopped with the AA cream
    I still using mequinol and HQ
    These two are my babies:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Benzenediola cream which contains hydroquinone 20%
    And mequeen cream 10% mequinol.. 3 months on this regime.
    With regard to results, I couldn't ask for more…

jimmylo0 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2011, 06:19 AM

I love them… I only used 3 of their products alpharb cream mequinol and hq
    I stopped with the AA cream
    I still using mequinol and HQ
    These two are my babies:

http://img69.imageshack.us/i/mequeenbenzenedioladays.jpg

Benzenediola cream which contains hydroquinone 20%
    And mequeen cream 10% mequinol.. 3 months on this regime.
    With regard to results, I couldn't ask for more…
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

Apr 9, 2011, 02:39 AM
    They supply me with monobenzone creams and powder (for my vitiligo) for over 2 yers. Before that I used to get prescriptions from my doc but it was too expensive so he introduced me to this company..
    I also know that their alpha arbutin works
    Ladystar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 08:58 PM
    I ordered from them, and I got the product (Mequeen, their 10% mequinol cream) last week, about 2 weeks after I ordered it, and it looked like it was shipped from Jerusalem. Weird. Anyway, the jar was huge! Much bigger than I expected and they gave me a free sample of their trenitoin. I must say the everything looks legit and they are eager to please their customers. So on to the cream itself; it doesn't smell (in fact it has a pleasant fragrance) and it is rich and creamy with even consistency. Basically it looks and smells like any ole lotion you would buy at Target or CVS or something. But...

I have been experiencing REALLY BAD DIZZINESS! I looked online if it might be a side effect, and from what I could find, yes it is listed as a severe side effect to report to your doctor. I don't know what to do! I've only been on it for a week, not enough time to see an effect, but I can't deal with the dizziness. So I wanted to let you guys know about this, but also that is company, Dayscience, is on the level and legit and seem to have good products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I hear from him again? [ 3 Answers ]

Was seeing a man for 4 months. I found out he was doing a few things to me behind my back. He had lied about his age, he had another women he was spending time with. He never took me on dates,I just felt hidden. It all began to add up. I did confront him and of course he denided it all. So a few...

Will I ever hear from him again? [ 8 Answers ]

I dated this guy for 2 months we talked on the phone everyday, web cam, e-mails, and texts. Finally he flew me to where he was I got off the plane he kissed me and we seemingly had a wonderful 1st day although he picked out every flaw he could possibly find on my face. (backing that he ...

A Christmas Truce and other Wishes of the Season [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her husband...

View more questions Search