Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Augistine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 06:06 AM
    Skin lightning
    Well okay so basically I've tried the skin bleaching thing, it works for a while then when I'm about to get really good results with it, it burns, & currently I'm burnt.
    I've tried several types. But this last one Hiquin works really well but it just burnt me.I need results within 20 days max & peeling does cause red skin & I'm afraid to use that in case it makes it worse!
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

Apr 3, 2011, 05:19 AM
    You will need to provide more information in order to receive a decent answer.
    What product did you use?
    What's your goal?

Anyway first rule in skin care; never start with demanding list
    It's nice that you want results in 20 days, but you can never know how your skin will react
    Augistine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 12:50 PM
    Umm I did state the last one I used was Hiquin. It's a local product in most areas but works wonders but I just got burnt from it. It's supposed to be used day yes day no basis.
    Before that it was Eldoquin 4%
    asmakareena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 09:55 PM
    Pareshna hone ki koi zarurat nh hai meine apki prblem samaj le hai subha ut kar pehle mizen soap se mu dho lay you phir himalaya ka babay soap use kare or phir aloe vera gel laga le din mein 3 4 baar aisa kare dhup mein na likle ager zarure hai to chree ko dhak kar bahar nikle chere par gandgi na rehne de face dhoti rahe din mein teen baar aisa kare insha allah bahaut jald sub accha ho jae ga ameen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightning [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best products out there and what do the dark celebreties us to lighten their skin

Skin lightning [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it OK for white people in england able to use sun beds, that can cause skin cancer, and are able to buy creams that really do work and give them a tan. Yet anything that works to lighten dark skin is banned, in england. And why is OK for a white person to say they want to have an all year...

View more questions Search