Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Nov 3, 2010, 12:11 AM
    Who is the female artist using the same beat of puff dady insurtemantal ?
    Some one please help me find a song got the same beat and insurtemantal of the song of puff dady - I will be missing you , but coverd up by another girl , is female who is using the same beat and singing a different song , the song came out around 1999 , so if some one knows that , I will be greatfull to tell me

Check out some similar questions!

What female artist sings this song? [ 1 Answers ]

Chorus: "I've been all around, here, and there, and every where but i have not yet found that one for me that one true me" Apart of a verse from the song: "...if i could trade all the fame and jewelry you know that i would because it doesn't mean nothing to me what i need is the warmth of a man...

Country song, female artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Mom and Dad please send money, I'm so broke that it ain't funny,.

Name of female artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sang the song with the words "ging to pack my bags and head on to the next town...don't need no man to pay for anything". The song uses the Donavan riff from Sunshine Superman.

Puff Puff Pass [ 14 Answers ]

How is drinking beer or wisky justified when smoking pot is illeagal. Beer and liquior contributes to sooooo much destruction of the body, teens, auto accidents, families. Yet it is legal. Pot doesn't impair your ability to drive, or destroy your body like liquior yet it is illegal.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.