Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Sep 13, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Hell's kitchen
    Does anyone else want to put Gordon Ramsey on the naughty step when he starts shouting and breaking things or is that just me?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 13, 2010, 06:00 PM

Hello QLP,

Yep.

I can't stand the hissy fits. One of the biggest reasons I do not watch the show.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2010, 06:12 PM

If he cursed at me he would be wearing some of his skillets as a necktie.

Sep 13, 2010, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Hello QLP,

Yep.

I can't stand the hissy fits. One of the biggest reasons why I do not watch the show.
    Yeh I'd forgotten why I don't usually watch it but there was nothing much on tonight and I felt like chilling in front of the TV - now I remember. It's got to be bad when you need to vent on AMHD about a TV show lol... (I'm a dinosaur who still doesn't have satellite or cable TV so the pickings can be slim)

Sep 13, 2010, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    If he cursed at me he would be wearing some of his skillets as a necktie.
    I'd watch that one. :D
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2010, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by QLP View Post
    I'd watch that one. :D
    Me slapping him in the face with a pot of rice. Me being taken off the set by the police:eek:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 13, 2010, 08:39 PM

Oh he's a jerk all right. I'd be tempted to put some laxatives in his soup. Let's see him yell then. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink [ 2 Answers ]

Can a 46 degree fitting make a right angle

Kitchen Laundry [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there We are trying to install our laundry in the kitchen. Can we tie the plumbing into the kitchen sink (drain and pipes) if there is a dishwasher attached as well... is this too much in one drain down?? This house is a mess and we could really use Holmes on Homes. To run the plumbing from...

No Water in the Kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

I was using my kitchen faucet just fine while I was cooking. I went to turn it on again (after I had used it less than 5 minutes prior) and the water spurted at my for a brief second and then quit. Now no water will come out of the faucet or the sprayer. Everywhere else in (and outside) the...

Rewire kitchen.. [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry forgot to ask in my earlier post. When I re-wire my, kitchen, (size about 10x10, Florida block house) this is what I have planned. Run my stove line. run 2: 12-2 homeruns for counter outlets. 12-2 for dishwasher 14-2 shared for fridge and garbage disposal. (can I do this?) 12-2...

View more questions Search