Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onlineguy Posts: 110, Reputation: 10

Sep 2, 2010, 01:26 PM
    Macular Hole
    Has anyone got any experience of this condition?

Have you undergone any treatment and was is a success?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 2, 2010, 02:00 PM

Your best bet, onlineguy is to explore this mayoclinic website, but in the meantime I am hoping one of our eye experts will be alerted to your condition and give you some advice.

www.mayoclinic.org/retinal-diseases/macular-hole

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a hole saw. [ 3 Answers ]

What is a hole saw.

Electrical 3-hole to 2-hole plugs [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an adapter for plugging a 3-prong plug into 2-hole wall receptors? And is this safe for electronics?

Installing 2 hole plugs with new 3 hole plugs in a very old home [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install new plugs through out my entire home. This home currently has 2 hole plugs. How do I ground the new plugs, all the wiring is old 2 wire wrapped in what seems to be a cloth like insulator. Having the same problem with installing GFI plugs with Light switch combinations. Any...

Macular oedema [ 1 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with Diabetic MACULAR OEDEMA. This could be the side effect of PIAGLITAZONE that I have been prescribed for the treatment of DIABETES. I do know that laser treatment is offered to treat MACULAR OEDEMA. I also know that laser treatment has severe risks and can have...

Is a dirt sump pump hole safe, rather than a concrete hole? [ 3 Answers ]

We moved into our house in May and have been doing lots of updating. One thing has been bothering me, because I don't know any better... Our sump pump sits in a dirt hole about 3 feet in diameter under the concrete floor. Is this safe? Is this really dirty? I have noticed more bugs in this...

View more questions Search