Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c_money_4eva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 07:23 PM
    I don't know what to do!
    I'm 15 years old and I've been sexually active for the past year. I make sure the dude wears a condomn but sometimes they didn't. Now I have a bad odor and I'm not sure if I have a disease or something. I want to go to the doctors but I can't unless my dad or stepmom takes me! But if they take me and I have a disease or something I might get in trouble because they don't know what I'm doing and I don't want it to break their heart! But I'm also afraid that if I don't see a doctor soon, I might die or something! Can you give me some advice on what to do??
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2006, 07:34 PM
    A bad odor could indicate a yeast infection or something worse than that. You do need to go to a doctor to find out and get it treated. You took on the responsibilities of being an adult when you started to have sexual relations. Now it is time to see through the consequences. Do you have a public health/school nurse at your school that you can talk to? They are bound by a code of confidentiality. Perhaps that nurse can help you. If not, then you will need to explain this to your Dad and Stepmom and deal with that.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2006, 07:10 AM
    I agree with the answer you have. However, if you can talk to your step-mom you don't have to tell her that you are having sex. You can just tell her that you think you may have a yeast infection. Many women get them, it is not uncommon. There are other reasons for a yeast infection other than sex.

But, I do agree that it most likely is a yeast infection and you need to see your doctor.
    MISSIBAYBE Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jan 9, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Drink lots of water, cranberry juice, and yogurt helps to clean out your system naturally. On top of your condom, you need to get on birth control.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 17, 2007, 01:16 AM
    Stop and think about waiting awile, there is no rush and any guy who cares will respect your decision. But yes as J9 said you don't have to tell them about it, just that you need to see a dr.
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Apr 23, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Comment on Matt3046's post
    Tell us how it goes
    Dreams of lies Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2007, 02:20 PM
    What you can do is ask to see the dr. or walk their if it is not that fair, and ask to get appontment, also thir is something thir that you can ask them if they can't tell your parnts they would only get the bill for it but they would not know why though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok don't look down on me for this [ 34 Answers ]

Ok every one this is not kandy. This is her twin sister and I need to ask you something Me and this guy he is 21 and he dated my mom for a while and he lived with us my mom told me that we could sleep in the same bed and we did one nightwe had sex and it happed a lot but I fell in love with him...

I don't know what to do [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been with the love of my life for over a year. We are engaged and thing were going great. We moved in with my parent together to save up money till we can get our own place. Hes been looking for a job but has had no luck so far and its really bringing him down. He likes to go out with his...

I don't know [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant. I have been having normal periods for a while now, taking my mulitvitamins and exercising on a regular basis. Last month July 23 I began to spot lightly, stopped spotting on the 24th, and then began a normal period on the 25th. 12 days later I began to...

I don't know [ 5 Answers ]

Hey! I'm 17 and I have never been in a relationship. I don't know when someone is flirting with me. Can you give me some tips as to when someone is flirting with me or when they are just being friendly?

I don't know why [ 12 Answers ]

I ahd been going out with my boyfriends for 6 monthes, and although that may not seem very long, it was for me. Everything had been going fine, I had been falling more and more in love with and I he told me it was the same for him. I thought we had grown together so much. However he is a...

View more questions Search