Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OSUfan101 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2010, 03:41 PM
    iPod to iTunes
    Real recently, sadly, we upgraded our computer. I know that doesn't sound sad, but when it wipes out all your files and iTunes library what do you do? Sigh. So my question is, how do I transfer my library, games, music videos, and TV shows from my iPod back to the PC? [We don't have a Mac]

We just upgraded to Windows 7.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 9, 2010, 07:54 AM

Senuti offers both Windows and Mac versions of their software for backwards syncing with iTunes. Senuti is iTunes backward I have never used it I know others who were pleased
    conman8888dud Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 24, 2010, 07:35 PM

Another good app to use is TouchCopy. It transfers your Music, Movies, Games and Photos (I think) into your iTunes library or just into a folder.
    Copy and Paste into your address bar:

Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes. Copy any iPod to PC or Mac. iPod rip.
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 06:29 PM

Yes but (I'm having the same problem) what if you're trying to get all your files from your backup? See, not all my music is ON my iPod. So even if I chose to sync my iPod onto my itunes, I still wouldn't have all my music and movies back. I can only get them from my back up, which I don't know how to access...
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Aug 11, 2010, 04:02 AM

Make sure you are importing your backup into the same version of iTunes as they originally came from.
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmeeks View Post
    Make sure you are importing your backup into the same version of iTunes as they originally came from.
    ... oh... thanks. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod to Itunes [ 1 Answers ]

Long story short I lost my I tunes library and the back up on my computer in case I tunes failed. I didn't have a secondary back up but that's going to change. Every program only lets you do a 100 songs I have 775 and a few videos. I need a way to get them back from iPod to itunes. My library...

Itunes and iPod [ 3 Answers ]

I have about 1000 songs on my itunes but I can only get about 700 on my iPod. They were all on their before but then I downloaded a music video and it too won't go on the iPod. On itunes it has about 4 gb but only about 3gb is going on my iPod. I have a iPod classic 80 gb. How can I get all of...

Ipod and itunes [ 1 Answers ]

My iPod want show up in itunes or windows what do I do

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

View more questions Search