Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabiixG Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Aug 1, 2010, 12:52 AM
    Clear whitish discharge from breasts.. not pregnant?
    I am not pregnant.. My period just ended yesterday. Me and my boyfriend thought I was because my period was 5 days late after being exactly 27 days apart for 11 months... It was a normal period like every other one except for the fact that it was late. Last night my breasts felt extra heavy so I squeezed them. I don't even know why. A milky clearish liquid dripped out... it happens from both breasts... Is this normal??
    BabiixG Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Aug 1, 2010, 12:54 AM

I wanted to add that I am definitely not pregnant.. I took a pregnancy test when I was 17 days past ovulation the day before my period started and it was negative
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2010, 10:54 AM

Could be hormonal changes with your period just ending. It's not at all uncommon to be able to express a bit after having been pregnant before too.

If the discomfort continues, try another pregnancy test in about a week in case the earlier one just didn't pick it up yet. You could always see your doctor to give you some peace of mind.
    fisk Posts: 147, Reputation: 5

Aug 1, 2010, 03:53 PM
    Not to worry you or anthing, but discharge from your breasts if you're not pregnant is something that definitely needs to be checked by your doctor. It could be a hormonal imbalance yes, but if your hormon leves are causing that they need to be brought back to a normal level again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Clear, whitish pubic hair [ 2 Answers ]

In the last month while grooming myself I have found clear, whitish pubic hair near my taint. It's only a few (maybe 4-6 hairs) and it's only near my taint and no where else. They're not grayish, I would say, but definitely clear and they're about an inch long. Should I be worried? I'm 28 years old...

Hormones, discharge, and breasts [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone can even answer this, but I have Q's. Little bg: I didn't start my period until I was nearly 17... my boobs are still size AA and I seem to have excess discharge... how do I know if the discharge is unhealthy? What's wrong w/my breasts? My mom is little like that too, but...

View more questions Search