Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emolove? Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 07:40 AM
    HELLO am I gay?
    I'm a 16 year old boy I have this boy in my class and I think I fancy him does that make me gay?
    chickie543 Posts: 74, Reputation: 25

Mar 9, 2010, 09:45 AM

Are you attracted to women? Do you think of any other men this way?
    mona93 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Mar 9, 2010, 09:49 AM

Well if you like him as a friend... the way he acts and his style probably you're not gay but if you like his looks... face,body and you feel some attraction for him then you are:D
    CrayonScribbles Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Mar 9, 2010, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chickie543 View Post
    Are you attracted to women? Do you think of any other men this way??

This information would help a lot.

But this could also be curiosity, It's very normal to want to experiment with someone of the same sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 15 and I think I'm gay. I don't like girls at all. Am I definitely gay? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never said anything about being gay to anyone before. I've never said anything on any sites either. I'm pretty sure I'm gay and feel like I'm ready for a boyfriend but I don't want to come out of the closet as I'm not sure how my family and friends would react. I know I'm young but not sure...

Gay history but don't feel gay [ 11 Answers ]

I had a gay incident as a child, when I was very young with a boy who was obsessed with doing these sorts of things. I feel like I didn't really do anything to make it happen even though I didn't stop it. Even though we were both very young, around 7 or 8. Now however recently all my friends have...

Do I start with my gay friend or my gay friends crush? [ 4 Answers ]

How it happened: Me an my gay best friend Bill(names have been changed) are in the same class as his crush, Dave a feminine guy that everyone likes. He's funny an the perfect guy bill has been waiting for(he tells me but I've heard it before:rolleyes: ) and when bill gets giddy I get giddy. ...

My gay friends tell me my new love interest is gay [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Im new to this service. I am a 32 year old female, who has been dating a 26 year old guy for about 2 months. I met him about a year ago, and up until 2 months ago, really only hung out with him with our other friends. We both knew there was something there, had not had the...

My family thinks that being gay is wrong and I'm gay! [ 5 Answers ]

K well I'm gay and my family thinks that being gay is wrong.They want me to get married to someone who is also portuguese or french and start a family.I told my auntie and she was fine with it but she was worried something was going to happen to me.I want to tell my grandma who I absoulutly love...

View more questions Search