Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeha Posts: 81, Reputation: 10

Mar 1, 2010, 11:23 AM
    Condoms
    If u have never used a condom before how do u know what size or type is better for u?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2010, 11:31 AM

For size, you can buy a few before you actually have sex and try them on. As for type, you and your partner may have to try a few different ones before you decide which is best.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 1, 2010, 11:46 AM

First, you don't type like you're 13 years old in the Adult Sexuality forums. If you can't type in full words and sentences ("you", not "u"), I will delete your posts.

Secondly, I agree with Justcurious. Buy a few different types and try them on.
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Mar 1, 2010, 03:31 PM

I would also recommend using Google (or your favorite search engine) and searching for "proper condom usage".

You can also go to different condom companies web-sites and find similar information. (Such as Trojan or Durex)
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Mar 5, 2010, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    First, you don't type like you're 13 years old in the Adult Sexuality forums. If you can't type in full words and sentences ("you", not "u"), I will delete your posts.

Secondly, I agree with Justcurious. Buy a few different types and try them on.
    Dang synn, that was agitated sounding.

I suggest the same, try a few. I suggest ribbed for her pleasure because let me tell you they aren't just for her pleasure. They rock out for you too. There are several different types, colors, sizes, and even consistencies. Never hurts to try them on by your partner so she can see what she thinks she would like. Could get things moving quite nicely.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 5, 2010, 09:03 AM

It WAS agitated.

The rules of AMHD clearly state that no chat speak is allowed--and that's reinforced in the "read me first" sticky at the top of the Adult Sexuality boards.

That post was, however, me being "nice".

"Mean" would have been just deleting the thread without a warning for the chat speak--which I have been known to do.
    SmoothboreKSC Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 08:52 AM

I think pasante condoms are the best ones to use. They are the ones the give out at sexual health clinics here in the UK. Get some different ones and try them on for size. You can get ribbed ones, studded ones, studded AND ribbed with and enlarged tip for more pleasure and many more besides. If you find that you are still having problems go and see your local sexual health nurse. They will give you the best advice, I went to one a week ago about condoms hurting and she told me to try Pasante King Size which are very good. Plus, if clinicians are handing them out they can't be bad :)

Good luck
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2010, 09:14 AM

And this is me being nice, closed due to chat speech of poster, age and so on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell if my b/f using condoms? [ 6 Answers ]

How can I tell my boyfriend is using a condom with someone else ? We do not use any protection. I had a hysterectomy.

Condoms? Or . [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I need some advice.. Well my boyfriend and I have gone out for 2 years and when we have sex we use condoms sometimes.. We have had unprotected sex but he pulls it out right before he cums is that OK to do or just use condoms?. I'm 18 by the way.

Getting condoms. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm stumped on how I can obtain a condom without raising suspicion... I know stealing is wrong and buying one would be too awkward... is there a way I can get one just for the sake of having one "just in case" without having to buy or steal one?

Buying condoms [ 18 Answers ]

When you are at a shop to buy condom pack... n so many people standing there... how will you ask the shopkeepwe to avoid embrassement

View more questions Search